Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

19 Lbs down gain back 3 Lbs

Im only 11 day post op!!! Wtf is going on?!?! Why did I stall already?!?! (Tmi) but I am on my cycle Maybe that's it :( a little frustrated

Didn't you just post yesterday that you have been going off your diet plan? You stated that you have been sneaking food and also eating pickles which are high in sodium.

Yea I had one pickle ...really doubt if that has anything to do with it...and as for sneaking a piece of broccoli doubt if that has anything to do with it either

Below is what you posted yesterday, when you go off plan and advance your diet to foods that aren't Protein dense and that are high in sodium weight gain should be expected. Evidently you felt bad enough, as you did say you wanted to confess what you did. Or maybe it's like you said it's just your period.

Posted March 22, 2013 - 4:37 PM

Im 10 days post op and I've been sneaking in soft foods..broccoli and fish oh and a pickle (no skin) I haven't eating a lot but I just had to confess. Im actually 19lbs down! But I haven't lost anything in the last 2days just wondering if I may have caused a stall ..remember I was losing 2 1/2 to 3 lbs a day!

I waswed to have soft food one week after surgery.

Im only 11 day post op!!! Wtf is going on?!?! Why did I stall already?!?! (Tmi) but I am on my cycle Maybe that's it :( a little frustrated

I was allowed to have soft food one week after surgery. I did go through a stall, right around 10 days also. Eventually you will lose. Quit weighing yourself everyday, you will drive yourself crazy! As long as you are taking in a decent amount of Protein and drinking your Water, and not eating too many calories: you will lose. Deep breath!

Are you weighing yourself daily? That can be frustrating. I am trying to weigh myself only once a week because it was driving me crazy to see my weight go up and down from day to day. Also do you keep track of what you are eating on something on My Fitness Pal? I do a much better job following my program when I track and MFP also tracks your Protein so you can make sure you are getting enough.

Yeah I really need to put the scale in the closet!!! I really haven't eating anything that's why I didn't think it was the food...but more on the fact that I haven't been drinking my shakes..the shakes I have make me sick to my stomach so i ordered nectar waiting for them in the mail..

Yeah I really need to put the scale in the closet!!! I really haven't eating anything that's why I didn't think it was the food...but more on the fact that I haven't been drinking my shakes..the shakes I have make me sick to my stomach so i ordered nectar waiting for them in the mail..

I never liked my Protein shakes either. I tried to drink them but they made me nauseated. So I started eating cottage cheese and greek yogurt. Both are awesome sources of Protein and not a lot of calories. And they are HEAVEN when you haven't eaten anything since surgery, lol! I'm surprised you could eat a pickle because my taste buds were so off when I started eating soft foods that I couldn't eat anything too sweet or salty. Mashed potatoes tasted like an ash tray to me, lol!

Hey how did you ladies put up a profile pic

Click on one of your posts, where there should be a pic and it will bring you to the page. Hover over the pic and upload a pic from your computer.