Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

14 hours 53min abd 23sec TILL surgery

Very nervous and scared. Can't believe that this time tomorrow It hopefully will be done and I'm not in too much pain. I have to be at the hospital by 6:30am cause I'm first up. So at least it's early.

U got this! U will do great! Praying for u.

Thanks miss. I will be happy when it's over. Just scared of not waking up. But I'm sure I will be fine and back I this app to ease other people's minds that have the same fear. I'm in hospital over night tomorrow and should be home by Tuesday afternoon if all goes well.its my fiancé birthday so his present can be me alive hopefully lol

U will be fine! Im two weeks out so not to long ago I felt the same :) it will b over and in a room before u can blink!

Very nervous and scared. Can't believe that this time tomorrow It hopefully will be done and I'm not in too much pain. I have to be at the hospital by 6:30am cause I'm first up. So at least it's early.

So exciting!!! You got this!! and to be first up so you dont have to wait, bonus!!!!!! Cant wait to hear from you after surgery!!! Good luck and we will talk with ya soon!!!

A new life...new beginning! Take all the pain meds you can get...they help you be able to move! You will do fine! Best of luck! :)

Yeah I will be. I'm going to ask them two about endone ( how ever u spell it) as I have a sheet of it left over bit don't know if it will be to strong

When they wheeled me in the operating room there were about 15 people all in scrubs waiting for me and I thought I must be having a heart transplant all these people. I got to talking with the anesthesiaologist, a young woman and very nice. I told her, you have but one job MAKE SURE I WAKE UP, I still have a lot of people counting on me. Her response was. "I have to because there is way to much paper work if I don' t". Everyone including myself were laughing and then I was out.

Have some fun in there and things will go better. Let me know how many people you have in your OR. There must have been a lot of trainees. One thing I know I never had one gas pain. So one of those people did there job well.

Hahah I might use that joke. As its important toe

To wake up. I will let u know how many I have in there. Just sitting and waiting ATM so hopefully not much longer .

Soooo nervous !!!

:) but excited