Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today marks two weeks post op for me and I feel pretty good...I actually have to force myself to sit down bc I'm doing to much

Hw:334

Sw:318

Dos:305

Cw:282

Down 23.5 since surgery and since the start of this journey down 36lbs!!!

Great job Nicole! Your weight loss so far is awesome. I'm 2 weeks out as well and have lost ( as of this morning) 18.5 pounds.

I'm pretty sure all of us have done the diet thing - lose then gain it back. I didn't want to do that anymore so now I have the sleeve.

It is a major adjustment and isn't that fun learning what to eat and how to eat it, but overall this is the best thing I eve did for myself. I admit I'll be glad when the initial adjustment period is over, but I guess if we are strong enough to take this step then we must be strong enough to adjust successfully.

I'm so happy for you - keep the updates coming:)

Congrats! Sounds like you are doing fantastic!! Keep up the good work! It is work :)

Yes it def is work!! Thank you!!! I am so ready for this new life to continue! Just wish I could skip this puree stage!

I don't blame you! Purée was the worse!

I'm so limited on what to eat bc I won't eat anything that is actually pureed so I'm living off of eggs yogurt ricotta and Tomato Soup basically! Any ideas?!

Jello ready to eat pudding mixed with a scoop of Protein Powder. Houmous. Apple sauce. Refried Beans.< /p>

I don't like beans! Lol I'm kinda picky! But I love the pudding but was staying away from it since it had really no nutritional value but if I add Protein that would actually be a good idea!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches