Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Question for Las Vegas Locals

Hi all....I posted this in the general Lounge but then figured I would try here too since nobody has responded!!!

Hi Las Vegas people!!! Las Vegans? Las Veganites??

I went to the Nevada thread to post my question but there doesn't seem to be a lot of activity there so thought I'd try my luck here.

I'm hoping some of you might have some advice for me. My husband and I are from a small town north of Toronto, Ontario Canada; we are going to go to Vegas in April sometime....we went there 5 yrs ago to get married and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves (and, we only spent about $50 in the slot; neither of us are gamblers). Anyways, we want to go back since we had so much fun AND we want to go see Barry Manilow at the Hilton (I adore him and though I've seen him 4 times....the last time was about 22 years ago!). He wasn't playing there 5 yrs ago when we went and because the trip alone tapped us out, we didn't go to any concerts. This time around, we really want to see Barry and perhaps go to another show of some sort.

So, my question to you Vegas locals are.....is there ANY way to get tickets at a cheaper price than what is advertised online and at the hotels and thru travel agents etc....? I mean, do you locals have some sort of secret way to get tickets cheaper? LOL. If so, PLEASE share with me your suggestions......you can pm me if you like.

Also, if you have any suggestions for seeing the "real" Vegas.....I'm open to them and would greatly appreciate it. We love the strip and certainly want to do that again (& stay on the Strip again) but this time around we also want to get off the strip!!! LOL.

Thanks all!!!!

Vegas ROCKS!

I am new to Las Vegas and I only know of one way to get cheaper tickets for the shows. There are booths located throughout the tourist areas on the strip, including (I think) the Fashion Show Mall and near the M&M/Coca Cola museum. This is not a sure thing, since these places just have tickets for that night only.

Here is what I found when I was looking on the web:

http://gosw.about.com/od/lasvegas/a/tix4tonight.htm

If you have a chance, I really recommend trying Cafe BA Ba Reeba at the Fashion Show Mall. They have great tapas and their happy hour is inexpensive.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches