Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Challenge: 1st Day of Summer Weigh-In

Current weight 204

Lost 11lbs since I started the challenge.. 19lbs to go before June 21st..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using VST

Current weight 202

Lost 13lbs since I started the challenge.. 17lbs to go before June 21st.. And 3lbs before i make it to ONEDERLAND.. Yay..

liquids worked to break my stall. Down four,

188 as of this morning! 13 to go to make my 175 goal by 6/21

Our surgery date is the same and our

stats are too !!! I guess my goal is 220 too!

Well still have 25 days to go until the first day of summer and I have about 2 1/2 lbs to hit my

Goal! I thought I was shooting for the stars. So happy

Updating:

DOS 10/11/12 278

Weight at Setting of Goal 220

CW 5/23/13 190

Goal for 6/21/13 190

Made my goal and now I am going to be very aggressive and shoot for that 180 by first day of summer. Now that I am 7 1/2 months out things are slowing down so I don't know if I will make 180 but having a goal that may be hard to reach will just push me harder!

There are officially 94 days left until summer... 13 weeks 4 days until June 1, 2013...

How much weight are you going to challenge yourself to lose before swim suit season?!?!

Pre Surgery Weight: 264lbs

DOS Weight (12.12.2012): 254lbs

Weight Today (03.18.2012): 213.4lbs

Goal Weight for the 1st Day of Summer: 190lbs...

By June 21st I want to lose 23.4lbs.

I am so excited to say I have made my initial goal!!! As of this morning I am 189 lbs!!! I am so excited! So I am going to change my goal to HOPEFULLY lose another 9lbs and be 180 by the first day of summer!!!

CW:205 :rolleyes:

CW: 201

CW: 216 I believe, 219 with clothes on ;)

Obviously I'm not hitting 200 in 3 days. My main goal is to hit 200 by June 13 which is my 6 month check up. :D

The first day of summer isn't until June 21st. You can totally do it!

Don't get discouraged. We are not eating enough to sustain our current weight. Keep at it and once your body comes out of shock the scale will move. I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow and the scale finally dropped half a pound this morning after no change for a week (+?).

So im 3 weeks out and haven't lost a pound in 6 days..... Getting discouraged pre op weight 223 surgrey weight 216 current weight 204

Don't get in the habit of weighing every day it will be frustrating and a roller coaster. Try to hold out for once a week, same day, same time. And believe me, you can do this, you WILL do this! Your body is figuring it out. Just follow the rules and you will be amazed where you are in six months!

Current weight 204

Lost 11lbs since I started the challenge.. 19lbs to go before June 21st..

Current weight 199

Lost 16 lbs since I started the challenge.. 14lbs to go before June 21st..

I am stuck! I have been at this weight for what I feel like is a long time. Maybe it is not that long. Lots of emotional issues. Gotta refocus, gotta not let others affect my moods or get under my skin. Send good vibes please! Need a push in the right direction again.

I am stuck! I have been at this weight for what I feel like is a long time. Maybe it is not that long. Lots of emotional issues. Gotta refocus' date=' gotta not let others affect my moods or get under my skin. Send good vibes please! Need a push in the right direction again.[/quote']

I was stalled for 6 weeks at one point. Just relax and don't over think it. Your body will continue to lose

CW:226

GW for June 1st: 193

I wanna lose 33 pounds :)

Opps June 21st is the first day of summer CW: 200 pounds so I have 22 days to lose 7 pounds :)