Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

March 19th sleevers...where are you?

Ok so today is my last day at work until after surgery. Went to Boot Camp yesterday. That was very informative. I'm down 8 1/2 lbs from pre op diet which I started on Tuesday, 3/5/13. My dr seemed pleased. It probably would've been more if I hadn't had that delicious bite of my husbands turkey burger on wheat bun! #DontJudgeMe!! :/ I'm anxious to get this part over with. Wishing all sleevers the best!! This journey has no doubt been difficult but I know it will be SO worth it when I can shop in a REGULAR sized clothing store! Ha! It's the little things!! Have a great weekend all!

Mine is on the 20th and I am getting more and more nervous!

@ Weightstruggle...

Good luck with your surgery girl....Trust & believe I will never judge...I had to have them fries yesterday..lol But I am back on track, had to get that out my system. I will be having my surgery on Tuesday of next week. I plan on living in the gym, that is how determine I am... I can't wait until it is over & I can live a normal life..I seen sooooo many cute clothes I wanna buy & I keep saying to myself" Soon I will be able to get that" We can do this, Good Luck..You will do great...

You will do great, just remember this is a new start on life..

Thank you! And good luck to the both of you!

Ok so today is my last day at work until after surgery. Went to Boot Camp yesterday. That was very informative. I'm down 8 1/2 lbs from pre op diet which I started on Tuesday, 3/5/13. My dr seemed pleased. It probably would've been more if I hadn't had that delicious bite of my husbands turkey burger on wheat bun! #DontJudgeMe!! :/ I'm anxious to get this part over with. Wishing all sleevers the best!! This journey has no doubt been difficult but I know it will be SO worth it when I can shop in a REGULAR sized clothing store! Ha! It's the little things!! Have a great weekend all!

I too will be sleeved Tuesday but I have not decided when should I be nervous or when should I get excited maybe when I wake up from surg and they say everthing went well I want to here the band came right out and no problems and we was able to successfully do your sleeve I dont know but I am ready to start this journey I am ready to sit on the loser bench with everone else I wish u the best and will add u to my friends list and look forward to hearing about your great success

I too will be sleeved Tuesday but I have not decided when should I be nervous or when should I get excited maybe when I wake up from surg and they say everthing went well I want to here the band came right out and no problems and we was able to successfully do your sleeve I dont know but I am ready to start this journey I am ready to sit on the loser bench with everone else I wish u the best and will add u to my friends list and look forward to hearing about your great success

Yes, most definately lets keep in touch..Please add me to your friend list, I am new here, not sure on how to do that yet.. lol But, it is ok to be nervous, but it will be ok...Just think of all the things you will be able to do that you could not do before...Do not claim to have any problems with your surgery because you won't...Just take it day by day because we are on a mission...Ya heard me...lol Look forward to hearing about your success as well...

Wishing you the best!! We'll all be just fine!!

@ Weightstruggle...

Good luck with your surgery girl....Trust & believe I will never judge...I had to have them fries yesterday..lol But I am back on track' date=' had to get that out my system. I will be having my surgery on Tuesday of next week. I plan on living in the gym, that is how determine I am... I can't wait until it is over & I can live a normal life..I seen sooooo many cute clothes I wanna buy & I keep saying to myself" Soon I will be able to get that" We can do this, Good Luck..You will do great...[/quote']

OMG!! French fries are the devil!! I drool when I go near them!! Lol! I have SO many pictures of cute outfits I can't wait to wear!! It's exciting!! Good luck to you too!!

Yes' date=' most definately lets keep in touch..Please add me to your friend list, I am new here, not sure on how to do that yet.. lol But, it is ok to be nervous, but it will be ok...Just think of all the things you will be able to do that you could not do before...Do not claim to have any problems with your surgery because you won't...Just take it day by day because we are on a mission...Ya heard me...lol Look forward to hearing about your success as well...[/quote']

I'm new to this so please tell me how to add you to a friends list and where is that list is located!! I'd love to keep in touch with you all. Thank you!

OMG!! French fries are the devil!! I drool when I go near them!! Lol! I have SO many pictures of cute outfits I can't wait to wear!! It's exciting!! Good luck to you too!!

You will be able wear them by the summer...Now that's exciting...lol

I'm new to this so please tell me how to add you to a friends list and where is that list is located!! I'd love to keep in touch with you all. Thank you!

I'm trying to figure that out also, when I get home from work in a hour I am going to play around with this site & see if I can figure out how to add friends too. Add me if you figure it out before me..lol

Ok March 19th sleevers....our time is here in less than 24 hours...I know some are nervous & some are excited, then some are both but we all can do this.. Just think we will be living a healthier life. I want to wish everyone good luck on their surgery, think positive. Next time we talk to each other it will be us talking about our post-op experience...I am soooo excited...........GOOD LUCK....talk to you soon...