Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fill doctors in UT?

Hi All!

I live in Sandy and will be having surgery in Mexico in January. I was wondering if any of you have a local doctor who will do fills that you trust? My biggest concern with the surgery right now is aftercare and I'd really appreciate any insight you can share!

Lori

Try reaching out to Dr. Alldredge or Dr. Hansen at South Valley Surgical. They are right by Alta View Hospital on 1300 East. I don't know what their policy is on fills for patients from Mexico, but it's worth a phone call. Their phone # is (801) 571-9511 and their website is www.svsurgical.com.

Dr. Alldredge performed my surgery on 10/23, and everyone there is so great! Many of the nurses and the social worker there have had the surgery so they understand what the patients are going through.

Best of luck!

The only doctors in Utah that will do fills for Mexico patients are Dr. Green in Payson and a new doctor in Salt Lake that works for FillCentersUSA.

Hi again Lori! :) I know that Dr. Hansen and Dr. Alldredge will not do fills for Mexico patients. There is a Fillcenters USA (866-345-5872) that is opening soon or might be open now and I've also heard that Dr. McKeen in Orem will do fills as well.

Hi! Just wanted to let you know my experience with fill doctors here in Utah...I had my band on 3/3/10 in Tijuana, Mexico by Dr. Kuri and it was the best experience ever. I called Surgical Weight Loss Center in Salt Lake and they are happy to do my fills. They charge $100 for new patient and then $75 for a fill. Now if you go back within two weeks, there is no charge and so if it takes a couple weeks to get your fill correct, there is no charge. After the first few times I did get a bill in the mail charging me and I freaked out but I called them and told them I was self pay and they took care of the error. I have been very happy with all of their help. When I went I just took the info that my surgeon gave me and I have not had any problems. Hope this helps...oh, their phone # is 801-746-2885

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches