Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

NSV - your top 3 favorites - so far?

It's been almost 3 years and my 'top 3' haven't changed.

1) Waking up to a collarbone!

2) Having a sales lady call me small

(Me, is she serious??!!! That's what I was thinking)

3) Trying on a size 6 GAP jeans and realizing they were too big.

I got a size 4 and inside I was squealing like a four year old!!

It's been almost 3 years and my 'top 3' haven't changed.

1) Waking up to a collarbone!

2) Having a sales lady call me small

(Me' date=' is she serious??!!! That's what I was thinking)

3) Trying on a size 6 GAP jeans and realizing they were too big.

I got a size 4 and inside I was squealing like a four year old!![/quote']

Congratulations! May I ask what your previous size was and how far out you are?

1. Buying cute clothes

2. Having people say i'm too little (i don't think i am so that's what counts)

3. Feeling healthy/energetic

Congratulations! May I ask what your previous size was and how far out you are?

Thanks you!

Prior to surgery I was wearing size 18's and 20's. 1X and some times 2X. I bought a pair of men's Levi's and they were a 36x34 - that about killed me!

June 11th will be three years!

I congratulate you on your continued success of losing the weight and keeping it off! I'm wearing a size 18/20 and my goal is a size 10. How Lo f did it take you to reach your goal?

I congratulate you on your continued success of losing the weight and keeping it off! I'm wearing a size 18/20 and my goal is a size 10. How Lo f did it take you to reach your goal?

I reached goal pretty quickly. My physician's goal for me was 150, I reached that just a few days shy of five months. I wanted to get down to 145 and did that a month later. I kept losing, and had a hard time stopping. I reached a low of 132 and that was too low for me. I added a couple of Snacks a day and gained back to 145. I never thought I'd NEED to gain weight. :) I maintain between 144 and 148, which is what I'm comfortable at. I was very strict with myself until I reached goal, but now I eat like a naturally thin person.

my best "normal" new NSV????.....

feeling and looking terrific every day. :) ...........

waking up every morning happy :)

looking forward to what the new day will bring me :)

My top 3 NSVs so far on this journey are:

My mother-in-law having to acknowledge my weight loss with a positive comment (finally)

Getting lost in the regular sized clothing section of department stores (I've shopped the plus sized section for 20 years)

Looking forward to continuing this journey every day, whether the scale gives me a victory or not.

My top 3 NSVs so far on this journey are:

My mother-in-law having to acknowledge my weight loss with a positive comment (finally)

Getting lost in the regular sized clothing section of department stores (I've shopped the plus sized section for 20 years)

Looking forward to continuing this journey every day, whether the scale gives me a victory or not.

I have a couple of family members, on my husband's side....who do NOT acknowledge that I've lost over 80 lbs. Seriously??!!! LOL The ones I'm speaking I suspect hate it that I've gone from being the 'biggest woman in the room', to 'the smallest', or at least close to the smallest woman in the room. They could do the same thing, but one would have to give up several glasses of wine per night and the other would have to give up her several Dr. Peppers a day habit.

Congrats to you....keep up the good work!