Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Day 6 Pre Op...March 19 sleeve date!

Ok so I'm on day 6 of my pre-op diet and you guys/gals were right!! It's getting easier! I'm not lightheaded and having headaches anymore. I think my food addiction is like any other addiction because I SWEAR I was having food withdrawals!! I am still very anxious/nervous; surgery is 1 week from tomorrow but SO looking forward to this journey. I'm 38 and have been fighting this weight struggle since I was 18 and 190lbs!! Good luck to those scheduled for their surgeries!! We can do this!! :)

Ok so I'm on day 6 of my pre-op diet and you guys/gals were right!! It's getting easier! I'm not lightheaded and having headaches anymore. I think my food addiction is like any other addiction because I SWEAR I was having food withdrawals!! I am still very anxious/nervous; surgery is 1 week from tomorrow but SO looking forward to this journey. I'm 38 and have been fighting this weight struggle since I was 18 and 190lbs!! Good luck to those scheduled for their surgeries!! We can do this!! :)

I'm envious......I am ending day 1 of my pre op diet. Do you know how many food commerials are on tv? No wonder our society is over weight. Anyway. Struggling through it. Happy to be at this point too. March 25 is my day.

Today was day 1 for me, and it was not to bad although I craved something cruncy ( I love almonds) I picked up a few regular Soups but realized if I got better flavors and puree them it won't be that bad I'm looking toward the week of the 25 but don't have an exact date yet...I wish u much luck

I'm envious......I am ending day 1 of my pre op diet. Do you know how many food commerials are on tv? No wonder our society is over weight. Anyway. Struggling through it. Happy to be at this point too. March 25 is my day.

I feel your pain! Day 4 I was ready to eat a double cheeseburger with extra everything but I just went to bed early to curb the hunger!! I just keep telling myself it will be SO worth it in the end!! Best of luck on March 25!! I'm so ready for this but scared too!!

Today was day 1 for me' date=' and it was not to bad although I craved something cruncy ( I love almonds) I picked up a few regular Soups but realized if I got better flavors and puree them it won't be that bad I'm looking toward the week of the 25 but don't have an exact date yet...I wish u much luck[/quote']

I love almonds too but my dr said no nuts! Geez! I'm on 2 Protein shakes and a small meal per day. Haven't tried soups. Think I'll try those this week. Best of luck to you!!

I love almonds too but my dr said no nuts! Geez! I'm on 2 Protein shakes and a small meal per day. Haven't tried Soups. Think I'll try those this week. Best of luck to you!!

Thanks

Hey guys - I'm on day 1 - surgery date is 26th of march ... Just to let you know my nutritionist/dietician said I can space out my shakes to 6 times a day by using 1 scoop in double the Water (also by default increasing your hydration) - its easier to drink because its thinner too ... I'm on my third so far (or technically 1 and a half shakes and very hydrated)... Try it out... But I haven't eaten at all - contemplating some fruit but I can hardly keep my eyes open so I'm gonna take a nap instead... Cheers from Aus!

I'm March 19th too. I'm in So. Cal. Having surgery at USC. Where are you all from and having your surgery?