Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im a single mom of 2 getting close to my sleeve date if March 20 I'm seriously getting nervous ...

I am a single mother of a 5 year old.. I have been nervous as well. I went back and forth on getting surgery for 2 years because I was worried about my daughter. Finally I told my family about my choice and they have supported me and helped through the process. It does get better and easier.

Do you have a strong support system?

I'm a single mom of two girls under 7. I'm nervous but have made my decision to have Wls. How did you guys choose the sleeve over bypass? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a single mom of 2 boys, a dog, cat and two fish (cat is missing right now, talk about stress). I get sleeved in a week and I'm very nervous, but this is for them also! I am alone with no family, but support groups really help if you can get away to one. My ex will take me home from the hospital and I'm on my own after that! We are here for you and you will do great!!!

Thanks ladies i have 5 friends i have told all very supportive but i must say im kinda freaking out i had a bad experience in the past while having a procedure. Im just worried history will repeat itself i know i want this and the benefits for my kids and i .in the long run will be so worth it.. Just have fears..

Keep in touch! We are here alot, message us if you need help (online, lol)!!

I'm a single mom of two girls under 7. I'm nervous but have made my decision to have Wls. How did you guys choose the sleeve over bypass? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I chose sleeve over band, bypass wasn't for me individually because of the weight, but also because of the malnutrition. I chose the sleeve based upon the facts and figures I found in my research!

Keep in touch! We are here alot' date=' message us if you need help (online, lol)!![/quote']

Thank you.....

I chose sleeve over band and gastric with lap band i didnt want foreign object in my body and gastric rny scares me of dumping syndrome etc... Cant believe im going to be sleeved in 19 days

I chose the sleeve because it just made more sense for myself and the weight I am at. Plus I didn't want to fully re-arrange my whole insides. :mellow:

I chose the sleeve because it just made more sense for myself and the weight I am at. Plus I didn't want to fully re-arrange my whole insides. :mellow:

That's what I'm kinda afraid of, I don't want my insides rearranged. I'm 286lbs, 5'6". I'm leaning toward the sleeve.

I chose sleeve over band and gastric with lap band i didnt want foreign object in my body and gastric rny scares me of dumping syndrome etc... Cant believe im going to be sleeved in 19 days

Ohh how exciting....can't wait until I have 19 days to go! Good luck & God bless!

Times getting closer

Preop starts friday!