Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ESV Christmas Meeting

Hi Everyone,

Ok, question for you pro's out there...I mean old timers, I mean experienced ppl.... I was just wonder how ESV run their Kris Kringles. Do they put all the presents in a bag/box and you pick one? Or do you give your gift to someone you think would like it?

Yes I could wait until Tues night (this Tues for those who don't realise its a week earlier this month). I have two gifts, one is more general however its for a female, so understanding how it run might impact the gift. No, its nothing bad!

thanks

:) Hmmm ,

I didn,t think about that .

I just assumed my gift was for a male or maybe anothers male partner.????

See you there.

Mark.

LOL. I hope somebody will like my Kringle.

I am sure whatever we get we will cope. Hopefully one of the experienced bansters can give us a heads up. But no drama if they dont.

see you there

I didn't realise the meeting was in 2 days, doh!

Everybody puts their wrapped up gifts in the middle, then the first person picks a gift, the the 2nd etc. if t he 2nd person like st he first persons gift better than can take it and so on so forth.

It's fun!

What is the gift value this year? I didn't get a letter.

Thanks Cam, knew one of you pro's would know :)

lol - you did it again with the meeting. I am grinning and you wont be the only one who thinks the meeting is the following week.

The gifts are $10

Seriously thanks for the reply, sounds interesting. Hope we see you there. Rem there is walking for those who want/can make it.

Hope things are going better for you

I haven't been in ages but I promise to come along tomorrow night - it's the last meeting until end of feb right? I wonder why they don't post the details on the ESV website?

It doesn't feel time for xmas again already, the last xmas meeting feels like just a few months ago. I hate this getting old thing! It will be good to see all the people that only come along at xmas meeting though.

Now i have to hunt down some xmas wrapping paper!

Goanna we have probably already met - how long have you been coming along to the meetings for? I haven't been for a while but i went along to nearly all of them from the time i was banded until July.

Cam you are correct, its the last one until the end of Feb. I have 2007 dates too. I'm sure all meetings are the end of month except Nov. No idea why they dont post it, it should be a seperate thread with the meeting topics, etc. I guess given how quiet that it no many would see it anyway.

It does feel like Christmas. I love Christmas. I want to wrap presents & put up the tree now but I am holding off. Christmas carols in my head. Cards ready. BUT, with Christmas means going back to work, so its very sad. Will be so hard to leave my little man, much harder than my daughter. Bitter sweet ho ho ho

I dont think Cam and Anna have met. But IF ANNA is good, we'll think about it. Basically no hope then...

See you Tuesday. 9 more days until back at work...

Lee-sahhh! I'm ALWAYS GOOD!!!! ...well almost always! LOL!

Only 9 more days until you're back at the grindstone - maybe we should have a wake for you instead of a Christmas party! LOL!!!

Unless Cam was there last month or in August, we haven't met yet.

Mark, better the crappy gift you know than the one you don't... LOL!!!