Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Erosion & loss of restriction

Lisa, I'm so sorry that you've had such a nightmare time! Surely all of this will play out soon and give you a break! I'm so glad that you have an appt. with the gastrologist. You need to know what's going on. At least, this will be done locally and with your insurance!

I know this is the least of your worries right now. But I was reading "Smartbandsters". (I just read occasionally, no posts.) Post #60045 was by a new banded person by Dr. Kuri. She said a U.S. dr. was there to support her sister. The U.S. dr. was allowed to go in and observe the surgery. She said the hospital was as clean as any U.S. hospital, and that some of the equipment was better than in the U.S. "Kuri has beautiful hands and worked with great precision." She was very impressed w/ his technique and the procedure. So when you do get your port replaced, hopefully this will give you some peace of mind.

Although I'm several hundred miles away, please know that I'm thinking about you and hoping things will settle down. I would say "and get back to normal". But I gave up on "normal" a long time ago. Hang in there, girl! Hey, you've done great on your weight loss!

I'm on the UP portion of the rollar coaster right now so I just LOVE everyone... I love you guys!!!! Can you imagine if I had a drink while being this happy/lovey dovey???? Holy Crap... Did I mention... I really love you guys!!!!!!!!!! :) Remind me of this next week when I'm blubbering and hating the world okay????? I have to go kill a carrot now but I promise to knock it out first!!!! Teresa... now worries... I love ya! Okay... I think my Zoloft dosage is way to high...hehehehehehe. :D

Darcy

Teresa your crying is normal...I have told Lisa on several occassions that my emotions are out of control. My therapist warned me of this...

I guess I used to eat instead of cry before the band. So now that I do'nt eat...I cry. It's just my emotions coming out instead of me hiding them with food. makes sense right? I now longer eat for comfort or emotional reasons..so my emotions are all coming to the surface. It does get better as time passes... for me it was mainly the first 2.5 months. I seem to be doing much better these days except my PMS week and then WATCH OUT!

It's normal...

You are not driving anyone crazy either...you are to sweet to do that.

We should just have a crying, screaming, ranting, hitting (bring nerf bats), raving mad, fits when we are all in Vegas in October. Hey Lisa know anyone on the police force there. I am sure we will get calls. We have to forewarn them of our ritualistic dances so we won't get arrested.

We can have a ball. Take all our frustrations out. Get our emotions out. LOL!!!!

Then go home and do it all again next month. LOL!!!!

I just love all you guys.

I'm all weepy and I love you guys too.. crying,, laughing... wondering when my birds will SHUT THE F UP. I forgot to cover them last night, so they woke me up before my time. Boo hoo, I love you, hahahah. Feelin' a little crazy.

Penni, stop worrying about getting arrested. Who needs a police contact when I work in a law firm? Duh, 24 hour representation here! Party on, Garth.

Why the F are tears running down my face? Seriously? I'm not even in a bad mood. Just feelin' the love, babies, feelin' the love.

Penni, we could sit around making "your mamma" or "your daddy" insults at each other. I'll start: I called your daddy a homo and he threw his purse at me!

Hey, I can say that cuz 2 of my best friends are gay and they taught me that one.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not crying, but I love all you guys too.

Penni, did you slip in "NEXT MONTH"?!?!?! OMG - I can't imagine doing this EVERY MONTH!! No, my mind just can't wrap around that concept... owwww it's like brain freeze, only warmer... lol

Party on, Garth!!!

lol

Well I wasn't weepy, but now I feel like crying......... except when I wrote that I cracked up and started laughing... You all want to know something I do that is hilarious............

When I am in the grocery store and one of those snooty bitches that look like she just bought her stuff at some fancy store is pushing her basket like it has cooties on it, ya know the type right? Well I fart on her isle............yep........... then I double back to see how she reacts........It is so damn funny. I walk up and down the isle after that kinda looking around and you should see how funny it is... I laugh my way through the store. My daughter won't walk with me. I don't do this all the time, I am not always crude, in fact you would never know I do this to look at me.. That is why it is so funny.

My daughter said, I share toooooo much... Oh well... that me.

Donali said:

Penni, did you slip in "NEXT MONTH"?!?!?!
Yes I did!! I would do this every month. LOLOL!!!

Terry said:

Well I fart on her isle............yep........... then I double back to see how she reacts........It is so damn funny.
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I am laughing so hard right now I am gonna have to go pee. LOLOLOLOL

I have done this. But to my Mom. I get really close to her and put my arm around here and then let er rip. Then run. She just laughs and laughs.

Okay... I did pee!!! Dang it you guys... now I am going to have to do laundry so that I can put on clean underwear!!!!

Grossly soaked Darcy

Okay... I did pee!!! Dang it you guys... now I am going to have to do laundry so that I can put on clean underwear!!!!
Just be thankful you didn't rip a stitch. LOL!!!!!

Home sweet home... dying from laughing. Husband has me stressed out (what's new?) Wound leaking. dinner burning, dog dying to go swimming, phone ringing... typical. So I come here to get away and pee my pants again. Gotta go change. Glad I'm not the only 12 year old around here. I take my neighbor's kid out who is 14 and my best friend. Me & Mekha walk around playing "you sat in something." Just tell people as you walk by "hey, yous at in something" then hide and watch them chase their tails. Party on, Wayne.

Just tell people as you walk by "hey, you sat in something"

ROTFLMAO!

Good to know I will NOT be in H3LL alone!!! :)