Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Bandsters???

I am supposed to be off of caffeine for 3 months but I may have to try a cup of coffee.< /div>

I don't drink regular coffee. I drink Gano coffee which is supposed to have less caffiene than Decaf. It is made from Ganoderma Luciderm which comes from the Reishi Mushroom. Sounds weird, but tastes really good!

This is probably the silliest question, and I would THINK the obvious answer is 'yes'….but under our hospital gowns, do we go into surgery without panties?

Just asking, since someone said the doctor operates from between our legs. I guess I was just starting to get my creepy, freaky thoughts. Like 'what would my boyfriend think'! lolol :biggrin1:

That is exactly why I couldnt watch the video of a lapband in progress. I could not get past the whole dr standing between my legs while I was naked. It was just too much for me! yes, you are naked! sherilyn.

Where do you get that coffee, babygotback?

Well, then I guess it's HIS problem...I'll be out like a light! lol.

Then I will go for the brazilian. lol

No, you definately won't care!

I don't even remember seeing my surgeon. I remember my anesthesiologist, nothing else. And I had 5 or 6 blankets on me at that point. I had something for nerves. I could have cared less who was in the room after that.

It was nice!

:) I thought the whole MD beteen your legs was not correct...I don't like the idea....:cry of no panties and a strange man between my legs....:faint: weird...lol...

I had a really hard time with it too. I tried not to think about it. And trust me, by the time you go into surgery you don't care. At least I didn't. I am not sure I knew my name after the 1st dose of whatever it was!

That's funny...I'm hoping it goes that way for me...

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all doing well. I had a few days of some rough weather but I'm doing better now. The first few days weren't fun. Trying to get in the Protein and Water can be quite a challenge. Does anyone know of a Protein Powder that doesn't have a lot of taste. I thought I was doing pretty well until I talked to my nutritionist and I'm not using enough protein powder. I have been using about a tablespoon of powder and I need to use a big scoop... any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sue

Hi Everyone,

Hope you're all doing well. I had a few days of some rough weather but I'm doing better now. The first few days weren't fun. Trying to get in the Protein and Water can be quite a challenge. Does anyone know of a protein powder that doesn't have a lot of taste. I thought I was doing pretty well until I talked to my nutritionist and I'm not using enough protein powder. I have been using about a tablespoon of powder and I need to use a big scoop... any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sue

I'm glad you're feeling better...I use EAS (because I bought the HUGE tub and have to use it up) but my favorite is UNJURY...You can get it online at UNJURY.com...Congratulations!!! let me know if you try them and what you think...Olga

:) I thought the whole MD beteen your legs was not correct...I don't like the idea....:cry of no panties and a strange man between my legs....:faint: weird...lol...

Well....in my younger years, I'd say something like "Wouldn't be the first time". But I'm a more 'mature' woman now with some class! :D

Well....in my younger years, I'd say something like "Wouldn't be the first time". But I'm a more 'mature' woman now with some class! :)

DITO!!!!:D

DITO!!!!:D

you ladies are too funny!:)