Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ON THE WAY HOME.....SLEEVED!

sitting here waiting to board my flight home. All is well, feel really good. Alma and Ready4Achange arw great. Dr. Garcia, is a very skilled amd caring surgeon, Dr. Luna is awesome, Melissa is awesome, Dr. Paola, Dr. Zavalza, and Samuel the driver down the nursing staff and the great staff at,the Marriott....everybody is entitled to their opinion, but If I had to do anything different, I wouldnt. I was 100% safe at all times and treated like a star! My pain level is zero right now! I was cared for to the max. I would only want to stay at Marriott after passing by the other hotels, like lucerna and others ive seen on the blog....you have a nurse at all times, you hit that button and they are there within 30 seconds, they stay on top of pain management. the first leak test is horrendous, but I passed and kindly asked the tech for the trash can to throw up, the only time I ever did..the methylene blue was far less horrible as the first leak tesy,, which I passed too. my advice would be to rest, rest rest and drink gatorade when allowed for the electrolytes.. I honestly did not feel up to shopping, I wanted to take advantage of rest...besides the beds at marriott feel like melted butter loaded with extra fluffy pillows! The bath gels are yummy! There are some HBO channels and others in English and a whole lot of CSI, also watched Scandel in English, first batch of chicken broth wasnt good, but those there after was yummy to my new tummy!. I NOT hungry at,all even passing by all,these delectable food spots....I,am not in pain, just a little soreness but even that has subsided. and by the way, I crossed back over with the birth certificate and id...no problems......

Congrats and good luck!!

if you dont mind me asking, where did you have your surgery done, who was your dr, and how much was it?

I have friends interested but the cost in the US is much higher

Thanks for the update! I'm so happy that everything went so well for you!

Welcome to the skinny side - you're going to love your sleeve.

Hooray! I'm so glad things went so well for you! A safe trip home...

Amanda Rae

Glad to hear you're on your way to a healthier life... Congrats!

I must disagree with your comment about the Lucerna hotel. It's a four star right along with the Marriott and we also had on the spot service when needed. We actually stayed an extra night instead of going stateside.

if you dont mind me asking' date=' where did you have your surgery done, who was your dr, and how much was it?[/quote']

Dr. Garcia, in Tijuana at Mi Doctor Hospital 4700.00

Hooray! I'm so glad things went so well for you! A safe trip home...

Amanda Rae

thanks rae!

Glad you are doing well. Welcome to the club!!

Glad to hear you're on your way to a healthier life... Congrats!

I must disagree with your comment about the Lucerna hotel. It's a four star right along with the Marriott and we also had on the spot service when needed. We actually stayed an extra night instead of going stateside.

Didnt like the cosmetic outside look compared to the Marriott... worked for me...loved it! I am sure if I stayed at the Lucerna my opinion may,be different but I didnt loved the Marriot, very familiar to me, in my opinion wouldnt want to,be any where else...

Glad you're doing so well!

So glad to hear it!!!!

Awesome news. Happy for you. I'm counting down the days