Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any 3/4 sleevers starting.....

Any 3/4 sleevers starting their two week Pre op diet tomorrow? What was your last meal? What diet are you on? Maybe we can use this thread to help get us through the day.

I'm on 3 Protein shakes a day and Clear liquids only. Clear Liquids encompasses a wide range of items.

Hey I'm a March 4 sleeve! I'm not prepared at all. I do have my Protein Shakes ready to go. Im going to wing it tomorrow until i get off work and go to the store to get my sugar free drinks and popsicles. My last meal was a fish sandwich from Burger King. I know I could have picked a better meal but I was in church all day! What do u plan to eat/drink tomorrow?

Hey I'm a March 4 sleeve! I'm not prepared at all. I do have my Protein shakes ready to go. Im going to wing it tomorrow until i get off work and go to the store to get my sugar free drinks and popsicles. My last meal was a fish sandwich from Burger King. I know I could have picked a better meal but I was in church all day! What do u plan to eat/drink tomorrow?

I have my Protein Shakes all prepped. I don't have any of the clear liquids. I guess I will do that tomorrow. Fortunately I have tomorrow and Tuesday off. I have my EGD on Tuesday. I'm guessing I will have to fast for that.

My last meal was heart stopping Mac and cheese. Won't have that ever again!!!

Well good luck tomorrow well keep each other posted on this two week journey. Yes we both need to get to the market ASAP before we get ourselves into trouble by not being prepared lol. Nevertheless I'm excited:-)

I'm March 4th and am not required to do any preop diet/changes. I've been doing changes on my own though!! I'm getting excited!!! 15 more sleeps!!! :).

I've been doing a Protein Shake every day, started taking Biotin (my hair goes down to my butt and I don't want to lose it), and I've been completely off pop for almost 6 weeks!! I'm pretty much just working for the next couple weeks!!

March 4th also!! I don't have to do a pre-op liquid diet' date=' just low cal low fat. I have been online ordering Protein drinks and shakes for after. 15 days to go, can't wait!![/quote']

I am excited also. It's just sort of starting to hit me that it's two weeks away from happening.

I'm March 4th and am not required to do any preop diet/changes. I've been doing changes on my own though!! I'm getting excited!!! 15 more sleeps!!! :).

I've been doing a Protein shake every day' date=' started taking Biotin (my hair goes down to my butt and I don't want to lose it), and I've been completely off pop for almost 6 weeks!! I'm pretty much just working for the next couple weeks!![/quote']

Good job on making changes on your own!!

I am excited also. It's just sort of starting to hit me that it's two weeks away from happening.

I don't have any pre op diet to do but liquids post op and my surgery date is Feb 28, 2013.

Anticipation......I bought 2 cases Isopure in glass bottles and I have two giant containers of powder Protein. now to get sugar free ice pops, Jello, ..... whats the reason to drink the Protein prior? to promote healing? wow so excited to begin to see HEALTHY!

I don't have any pre op diet to do but liquids post op and my surgery date is Feb 28' date=' 2013.

Anticipation......I bought 2 cases Isopure in glass bottles and I have two giant containers of powder Protein. now to get sugar free ice pops, Jello, ..... whats the reason to drink the Protein prior? to promote healing? wow so excited to begin to see HEALTHY![/quote']

Good question. I have no idea why I need to drink protein before.

Protein does help with healing. I also believe that it helps our bodies get used to the shakes as well as allows us to try some different kinds and find out what we like before hand.

Also there's the weight loss aspect with drinking the shakes.

Protein is essential to keep muscle. If you don't eat protein and go on a very strict diet your own body will begin to break down your muscle for energy. Plus protein keeps you full longer than carbs.