Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Started 'Couch to 5k today' Anyone keen?

I have been sick and have fallen so far off the wagon I'm afraid I won't be able to get back on. Feeling better today' date=' so I'm going to try to get back in the saddle and go find me a treadmill at the hotel. If I don't, I'm sure Laura will kick my butt tonight! :)[/quote']

I did my treadmill today so I can sit on the wharf with the kids and yell at you to run up and down it a few times! :P

I did my treadmill today so I can sit on the wharf with the kids and yell at you to run up and down it a few times! :P

Found the treadmill at the hotel, but only made it 10 min before running out of energy. Finished the rest at snails pace. Might need to wear my running shoes tonight to burn a few more calories at the wharf. :)

Found the treadmill at the hotel' date=' but only made it 10 min before running out of energy. Finished the rest at snails pace. Might need to wear my running shoes tonight to burn a few more calories at the wharf. :)[/quote']

Well the good news is that if we meet at the wharf it's a bit of a little walk to the boardwalk! :D

So yes I will have tennis runners on too!

john- I figured it was something like that.. sorry about your foot..

f**k f**k f**k! I just finished and thought I was going to die towards the end!

I was doing ok to start even held a conversation with the husband. Of course it was him telling me how bad running is for ME! 0_o

But at the halfway point I started dying.....

But it's done. :D

Good luck!!!

Way to go! You didn't give up and you pushed through. You should feel proud of yourself.

Done!!! I noticed a definite slow down in my run..about half way became more of a slow job while I was like OMFG CLOCK GO QUICKER!!!

I also ran outside in the sun wearing black..yes I am that stupid sometimes..

1.85 miles 16:46 average per mile

I am wheezing a bit..side effect from my smoking days' date=' but I felt pretty good when I got done.[/quote']

Good job!

I have been sick and have fallen so far off the wagon I'm afraid I won't be able to get back on. Feeling better today' date=' so I'm going to try to get back in the saddle and go find me a treadmill at the hotel. If I don't, I'm sure Laura will kick my butt tonight! :)[/quote']

Glad your feeling better.

Week 4 Day 3 done. I am finally back where I was before my hospital stay. ????????

Week 4 Day 3 done. I am finally back where I was before my hospital stay. ddc4ddde46

That has to be so exciting! That 5 minute runs right?

I finally replaced my running shoes a couple days ago. They were starting to cause bruising when I run and I must have put 500 miles on them from 6 months ago. The new pair is a twin of my older pair and works great for running, Cross fit and lifting. The key is to just use them inside in order to protect the bottoms from wearing down faster. I have my old pair for outside stuff that is not necessarily running. My running shoes are Nike Pegasus. Love them!

I just wanted to go off topic and say it was really nice meeting "deedadumble" (can I use your name?) and her awesome son last night! Two normal weighted (almost) gals out in the world where they should! be doing normal things with ease! :)

Ok people go run!

I just wanted to go off topic and say it was really nice meeting "deedadumble" (can I use your name?) and her awesome son last night! Two normal weighted (almost) gals out in the world where they should! be doing normal things with ease! :)

Ok people go run!

Oh it would have been fun to join in!

Alas' date=' I'm in the middle of nowhere.

Fiddle yay for new shoes! I trie the pegasus' on and they're Kooshy an light like my sauconys. I like them too. :)

Ok just did w3d3 and at the cemetery there are hills and I'm going up them to burn more calories. Love loooove running in the cemetery. And taking the kids makes it more fun. :) it also makes me go cuz I already told them we would AND bringing them makes me push harder cuz I don't wanna punk out in front of them. Win/win coz they love going. :). Also, there are no people there to see me run. That might e a perk for some of you. :) there are a lot of people at the park.

I AM really slow tho. Apparently I went even slower today than Tuesday and here I thought I was going faster. Lol

post-27342-13813666915083_thumb.jpg

Actually now that I think about it, taking the little kids probably makes me go slower though. Oh well, I won't take them very time.

For those that are in the Seattle area, I would not mind running around green lake on a sunny afternoon. It is about 3 miles around and there are always runners and walkers circling the lake. Anyone game? It does not need to be fast; we can just jog and chat, perhaps holding a mocha in one hand. :)

Well just call me smilie. That was actually my nickname in school.

I still find it difficult to breathe sometimes. Working on it.

For those that are in the Seattle area, I would not mind running around green lake on a sunny afternoon. It is about 3 miles around and there are always runners and walkers circling the lake. Anyone game? It does not need to be fast; we can just jog and chat, perhaps holding a mocha in one hand. :)

Hey Fiddleman, I will be up there sometime in August, and would love to get a run in with you. It won't be fast I can assure you. :)