Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

Paula, call the office and tell them about the reflux. That is a sign of being too tight. It's cool that you haven't had a fill for so long. I haven't had one for almost 4 months myself. Since your ticker didn't show, how much have you lost??? I got on the scales this morning. I have lost two more than my ticker.

Glo, glad to hear you are feeling better.

Hey, Dawn! Way to go! Welcome to the losing side! lol Remember to walk and sip your Water. That is very important. You don't wanna get the air trapped, nor do you want to get dehydrated. Hang in there, the fun has just begun.

Teresa???? How are you today? Still stayin in the box? lol

Susan.....Mornin!!!! How's Maggie?

Yall have a good day, stay out of the ice storm that "supposed" to hit, and cover up with the box! lol

lisa

lisa she's driving me crazy!!!

boy do i have a problem! my master gardner classes have started up again.. the tradition is the class that just finished training last yr has to feed the new class. so this year is my year to help feed the new class and there is sooo much goood food at these meetings so dieting is out of the question i just try to eat some amounts of all the good thingsLOL!!! but the class are fun and i don't have to cook for dh cause he goes too. the class meets on tue and thur for 7 weeks and we are about a third of the way through. but after the classes are over we will have a lot of work to do on our garden and greenhouse and all the new flower beds so maybe that will help work off all the goood food!!!

AHHHHhhhh! I hate to jinx myself, but I think this is the first "normal" fill I've had! :redface: I feel good this morning, no sliming or anything! I've never been this comfortable after a fill before. I think he said he only put like .1 in. I can tell enough of a difference to slow me down. I hope it lasts a while.

Welcome to all the new folks!

Okay, I'm going to bite it and order some of those vitaband Vitamins even though I thought it TOOK TOO LONG for the company to ship my stuff last time. Maybe it will do better this time. I'll let you know how they go!

Thanks for the encouraging words Sugerbear...I will follow the post op directions as far as what i am eating..I am not even hungry since the surgery but my stomach growles sometimes, and that is when i remember to eat...I do drink lots though...I can tell the next two weeks are going to be a challenge because there is not alot you can eat or drink but I didn't come this far to give up now..

Dawn, I can tell already that you are going to be successful! You have a great attitude! The pre-op is the hardest, the immediate post-op the next hardest. Still better than Slimfast all the time. Take in plenty of Protein so you don't get too tired. eggs, cottage cheese and apple sauce will seem like gormet food! lol. SF popcicles are good for now when you need to chew on a little something. I lived on potato Soup. Maybe too much. lol. Hang in there. Soon you will be looking back and saying, hey that wasn't too bad! Now that it is over...lol:lol:

Lo2us, where did you get the hull-less popcorn? ?? I haven't seen it yet. I need a good lo-cal snack when I get the munchies. Which has been happening a lot lately. Sweet-tooth has been acting up too. hmmmm

Dollar General and Walmart have the cheetos hulless stuff in butter and cheese....mmmm.

Thanks Sugarbear...I hope i am very sucessful. I do strive to be that way and i am keeping positive. Sometimes it is hard reading all these post all over the site....I think I had read enough...

look out shannon, we are catching up to you ! I am still struggling with this last fill but I feel fine. Starting to get it now. I just started getting really hungry again so the band must be getting looser. I am eating very very slow now !! Ya'll have a good week, lets lose some weight !! Hang in there all of you new bandsters. You can do this too

Dawn, I know what you mean about reading all over the place. I don't do that anymore unless I see a topic that really peaks my interest or if someone really need some info. I stick to this thread because we are all under the same rules here and use the same docs. Just like having an extra family that is very understanding. Good luck to you and keep hanging in there, it does get easier. Once you get over this hump it will be down hill.

I just bought the chesters puff corn, the cheese are GREAT, I love them. !!!!! Thanks for the tip. I bought the butter ones too but I havent tried them yet. I got mine at Walmart. They go down easy too. I had been eating popcorn but scared to death of it. I will eat this instead. Just need to share the bag with about 5 of us. LOL.

Morning everyone!

Sad news.....the little guy has the stomach virus. He stayed home from school this morning. I feel like I'm getting it too. I sure don't wanna start that. My DH said he felt bad too. If we are gonna get it, I hope everyone has it and gets over it.

How is every one this morning? Yall staying in the box? Remember to drink your Water. I have had a hard time getting mine in since it's been cold. That much water is hard to do in the winter.

Talk to yall later, k. Have a good day!

lisa

Hang in there Lisa...stomach virus is even less fun with the band. :eek:

I'm glad y'all are catching up to me. I just wish this gym business would finally kick in! My hubby says he can see the difference in my arms already, but I can't. I'm spending 1.5 to 2.5 hour at the gym at least 4 times a week if not more when possible. So far not much. GRRRRrrrr.