Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

Shannon, hope your meds are kicking in and you are feeling better. I hate that you had to be sick on your holiday from school..That sucks. I guess Gus has a bunch of new toys to keep him occupied. I noticed you had Santa a day early, guess you had other plans for Xmas day? Take care and get better.

Mylap, boy, you have great will power! Cooking Xmas dinner and not eating any. Good for you! That is just holiday pounds that you won't have to take off later. Good for you. I haven't gained but I know I would have lost better if I had been a "good girl," but can't say that I was too good. All company is gone now, so I am going to try to get back in the "Box." Hope you guys have been better than me.

Lisa, bet Tanner is wearing that wii out. I am trying to decide rather to get a fill tomorrow or not. Never been faced with this decision before. I know that sounds ridiculas, but this is my first time to feel restricted in nearly 10 months. Like you I was 9 mos. out before I really had that strong restricted feeling. I guess you could say we are slow but sure. lol I think I am going to do better from here on out. We'll see.

Hello everyone. Saw Dr. H today and got a small fill. I just ask for less than I got last time. Knew I didn't need the same. Which I am pretty happy about. I lost 6 lbs. from the last visit. Was hoping for more but with the holidays and ALL, I guess that was okay. Didn't have time for much Breakfast, and now the rest of the day is liquids, boooooo. Having some Tomato Soup right now. Why do we have to do liquids, then mushies the next day after a fill? I was going to ask, but as usual, I forgot. I will be changing my ticker shortly. YEA!!! Not much but every little bit helps, especially when you are a member of the slow losers club! Oh, the meeting is at Wadley 7:00 on the 14th of January. Two weeks from tonight. Hope to see everyone there.

way to go sugarb since my last fill i have gained a bunch around 4-6 lbs but i have been taking a break from dieting and such right now i can eat anything and a lot of it i guess i should not have had the unfill but the reflex was really scary i go the 7th for a filll and i am going to tell them to fill it up!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!

oh i am not going to go backwards on my ticker it will just be a long time before i can move it again as slow as i am

Way to to SugarB. I need to call the office and make an appointment. I was supposed to have went the 4th of December, but you know what's been happening with my life lately. Guess I better make one soon. I think I might need a little bit. Not much. My will power needs a boost also.

Yall have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And don't forget the Black eyed peas! We can eat them! lol

lisa

Happy New YEAR! We traveled to my Mom's in VA yesterday and we're expecting snow tonight. I can't wait for Gus to see it! I'll check up on y'all from time to time until we get back around the 5th or 6th. Hang in there!

i havent been able to move my ticker either. i refuse to go the other way !! i HAVE gained a couple of pounds back and I know it is my fault, the holidays i just kept on tasting and snacking. I still have some resistance but i think i need a small fill next week, i will try to make sure this time that i can drink and keep it down though. I didnt make my christmas goal of 50 pounds lost but of course i havent given up!! Something needs to snap be back in to the right mindset and exercise!

happy new year, lets get this weight off of us this year !!!

oh, I am still having the occasional pain in my left shoulder /chest up high, i hate it. I felt it this time with hunger, i had thought it was gas or something more serious with the band. Is this common for most of you to get this scary pain ??? i cant figure out when i get it exactly yet.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Lo2us, I wondered if you went to your moms. How long a drive is that? Are you feeling better? Got a fill yesterday, but haven't noticed it yet. Odd..... I thought this morning I would notice when I had my oatmeal. Maybe tomorrow when foods are back to normal. Did anyone ever decide why we have to do liquids, then mushies, after a fill? I never notice anything even if I cave in to mushies the first day when I am starving.

Teresa, haven't had any shoulder pain. Be sure to ask about that next time you see the doctor. Maybe call Deb, the nurse. When do you go back?

My ticker didn't change. On that site when it changed, it changed my goal weigh and pounds to go? Don't understand it. Must not be doing someting right, huh Lisa?

well I tried it again and it changed. But it changed my goal weight too? hmmmm. Also shows more weight yet to lose. Have to leave this up to Lisa, she is our ticker guru. lol.

Sugarbear, when I do my ticker..... I put all my information back in each time I do one. I don't use my password half the time. That way, I know it's right. lol I just do a new one each time. I know..... lots of trouble, but that's what I do.

Yall have a Happy New Year!

lisa

sugarbear. i think i remember that when you have a fill it can cause a little bit of swelling and you need to let that go down before putting stress on the band with food. Lisa, am I right??

Yep. It does cause some swelling. I'm sure you don't want to get stuck right after getting a fill. It might hurt and might hurt something.

lisa