Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

i went to the dr and i got a shot in my bo-b0 and he told me i looked like i was sick(duh why else would i be there) then stupid me i asked him to take wart off my finger and i hurts worse than my butt!!!

Hi Everyone!

Sugarbear, yep they forgot the pin ceremony, but yall just made it all better. Thanks yall. I think I just musta been PMSing. Sorry if that's too much information.

Susan, did you take one of those "stupid" pills before you went to the doctor? Girl, get some of that freeze stuff and take that wart off next time. Much easier. Sorry you got a shot in the Bo-Bo. Did they give you a snoopy band-aid? Hope you feel better soon.

Yall have a good day, I'm running late so I better quit!

Stay in the box!!!!

lisa i tried the freeze-it-yourself stuff and the wart tripled in size i think it just fed the wart!!! dr mckellar said i could live to be a 10000 and that thing would still have been there. i think he dug to china with that burning thingy they use to remove warts.

Susan, you must have had a difficult wart. At least it is gone now. Don't get out this weekend and get something in it while you are doing your dirt diggin. You sure don't want to get it infected. Sorry you had to get a boo boo on your bo bo. Maybe you will feel better by the weekend.

Arkie. how are you? New Julie, how are you too? Didn't you get banded Wed? (yesterday?) I think somebody did. Keep us posted, we are always dying to hear how it went. Welcome to BandLand!

Teresa, how's it goin??

When and where are the meetings?

I am still having trouble drinking all I am suppose to, just not hungry.

Dr. Keilin, Precision Surgery

Texarkana, TX

10/10/2007

I did the same thing, arkie. It seems to get better each week. Just do the best you can. It took me forever to be able to hold a cup at a time.

Sorry, Hippmom about your bo-bo. I think that they should have given you a lollipop causing that much pain. LOL:heh:

Glad that you are on the road to recovery. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend, maybe you can just get outside and soak up the sun.

Arkie, go to the noscales website. They update at the first of the month and let you know bout the meetings. Hang in there, you will be able to drink more soon. You are still swelled and it will take a while for it to "unswell" when it does, you will be able to drink more as the days go by. The key to this is patience. I have to be the first to admit, I'm not the most patient person in the world, but I promise, it will come.

I'm sneakin in online during my lunch break, so yall be good today. Stay in the box.

hi sugarbear. I am doing okay. Doing my best to chew. Almost slimed wed morning. Again... I didnt chew the last few bites.. I sure hate the scales !!!!! I am stressed with having a new job, driving all the way to paris texas everyday too. At least there they arent asking me every day how much I have lost!!! My dad finally quit asking me, he calling me every day and asking.. LOL. Hoping for a miracle this weekend and that I have lost some more weight. It sure is slow but I know that is best. My goal is 50 by christmas (total).

Newjulie??? are you okay? I thought you would be on here telling us how you are doing. Arkie.. sounds like you are doing just fine. I cant believe it will be 6 weeks post op tomorrow for me !

Hi yall! How's everyone this morning?

Teresa way to go on the 6 weeks post op. when is your appointment? I have one tuesday @ 9:45. I don't think I will be asking for a fill this time. I'm still really tight. I reckon that's good. I hope to be able to last another 6 weeks.

Yall are not gonna believe what happened this morning. I went to Wally World (and saw that skinny Susan) and bought a pair of those little sporty sweat pants with the stripes down the sides of them. Well they come in sizes and I bought a 12/14 thinking I wanted them a little tighter than most people to give me some incentive to work harder. I got home and tried them on. Sorry, not at all anywhere close to tight. Looked like a family moved out of them and they would NOT stay up! (Yes, Glo like the slip. LOL) I just hated that so much and was laughing so hard I almost had an accident. lol Wooooo-Hooooo!! I guess my mind still thinks my butt is still on the jumbo sizes. But they looked like they would fit...... anyway Yay me!!! I don't have my lip stuck out anymore!!!

Yall have a blessed day!

LOL, Lisa, All I can say is "YGG" (you go girl). Proud for you. I'm slowly but surely getting there. Yeah, the slip thing was too funny, so happy that you were home, as well that you were home when you tried to wear those too big pants.LOL Susan does look great!!!!!!

Susan, how's your bo-bo?

Have a great weekend everyone and like Lisa ALWAYS says "stay in the box". LOL

Glo my boo-boo on my bo-b0 is ok but my boo-boo were the wart was is sore!!! yup next time i run into lisa at wally world i probably won't be able to see her she is getting so tiny!!!

glo you and lou were looking great so you just keep on plugging away!!

excuse us mp bandster but in seems we've been running into each more lately so we have to brag on each other]

hope all of you other guys are doing great!!!! has anyone heard from newj and tjh or arkie lately

Arkie, the meetings are the 1rst Mon. of the month at 7:00 for Texarkana. The last couple of months we have been having them at Wadley Hosp. You can always look on noscales.com Dr. H. usually post the meeting there. There are other things to read there too.

Teresa, what kind of new job are you going to? Are you going to be one of those traveling nurses? Do you still do Hospice? I was thinking that is what you did. Congrats on the six weeks. Back to normal food, ect.

Susan, what did it feel or not feel like to have a leak? Did you have to pay all over again to get your band replaced, or did they repair it? I have lost less than twenty pounds in 7 months. Just wondering....