Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

Film at 11! See the foaming, banded woman, live.....with in flight interview. (but not too close) Sorry, Betty, it's just too tempting. lol

TP, you hang in there. It won't be long until you will be eating rabbit food. And you know, if you need a CPAP..... get one with the FLEX setting. Don't let them talk you into one without it. They are much easier to get used to than one that blows constantly. The flex part lets you exhale without the pressure. I reckon you might already know that, but just in case you don't. There's my tip for the day.

gotta go, yall behave. You to Broke toe Susan! lol

Susan, would you like some cheese with that whine?????? Sorry, I'm just full of something today. I'll come put your toe in a splint if you want me too. I'll feel sorry for you. Ok, time's up. Now, get back to work. lol

How is everyone else???

Hey. How is everyone doing today? I am having a bad day. I can't seem to get anything down today. Everything is getting stuck...I am just irritated.

Hey abatts, please forgive me. We have had so many new people lately, I can't keep up with things. When did you have surgery? Have you had a fill lately? Have you tried drinking something warm a little bit before trying to eat? I have about a 1/2 cup of coffee and then Breakfast later. Try it if you haven't already. It helps me. I sometimes feel really tight during the day myself, but I just grin cause I know my band is there and doing its job. lol Now, if I can just get the one in my head to work better....... :)

Oh yeah, lo2us says the papaya enzyme works well when you get stuck. I think you can get it at GNC and places like that. Is that true, lo2us? Where did you say you got yours?

The papaya enzyme is at GNC, it helps with nausea too. Sipping something hot all day long is helping me. I was getting tight even when I drank cold Water last week. The hot stuff is helping lots now. Trying to relax is helping too.

Hi to all!

You all make me laught. The funny thing is I can see all that happen. If it is going to happen, it will to me. The last time I went on a airplane, I checked the wrong case and had one with really bad stuff that they dont like to go through the check point, and I had knee brace on and I buzzed and got the pat down search. Then they walked me down to check my luggage and they wanted to charge me for checking it. Then I went back up and buzzed again and got the pat down again. The time I got to my plane, I was the last one on. That was one bad day!!!!! I leave from Little Rock and go to Memphis (51 min.)(2hour layover)and then to Philadelphia(2hr 45 min.).

Lo2us, is the papaya enzyme a liquid or a pill? I wonder if that will help me on the plane.

Hippmom, I hope your toe get better.

Abatts, I feel for you. I have trouble getting stuck, if I am really hungry. I eat way to fast then, and then I get to throw up.

Lisa, I pray ever night for all my friends on here. I may not say every ones name (my lapband buddies), but God know who I am praying for.

Sugarbear, you take good care of us all, and I want to thank you for it!

4 days down, salad made me feel a little sick last night, i think i ate too much. fat free dressing is bad. couldnt eat that. having the sleep study tonight, it was approved yesterday by my insurance, will only owe 406.00 for it. i go in thurs to see betty and sign consents. cant wait to get this done ! Just having problems with family wanting me to cook for them. they are spoiled rotten. i hate drinking Water too. thanks for your replies and support. :rolleyes:

t

Ok T, good luck on the study tonite. Let us know how it went.

I didn't like drinking Water at first either, but you get used to it and don't want anything else. I use crystal lite or the Great Value to go packs in my Water. Crystal lite has a bunch of really good flavors. I also like the cherry limeade that great value has (wal mart brand) Try them, cause as you know, water consumption is directly involved in weight loss. You gotta get your water in some way. You can do it, we all have problems sometimes, but you gotta keep at it. I promise it will get easier to do.

Also, after you get your band and some restriction, it will be easier to cook for your family. Believe it or not....your mind set changes after a while and you just don't want to eat as much. Or I don't. I see people eating hamburgers and junk like that and I wonder how I could have ever eaten that much food. I did, but now, its hard to imagine. You will know what I mean when you get to that point. lol I think others on the board will say the same thing.

Hey everyone else! How is everyone this morning? I am making a promise to start exercising more starting today. How bout you? What kinds of exercise are you doing today? hmmmmmmm? :rolleyes:

Yall have a good day!

The papya is a chewable tablet that tastes kindda like a pink grapfruit.

Lisa, it's Water aerobics for me tonight, and maybe some walking if there's time.

Hang in there everybody!

LO I see that ticker moving.........yea for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Betty, with all the security cautions, you might better skip any dramatics on the plane. I wouldn't want you to spend your vacation in a jail cell! LOL Your poor kids, hideing out because of embarrassment. Sorry, this is just getting too funny.

Tpagern, try FF Catalina, it is the best FF dressing. It is kinda like a rich French. I am not a FF dressing eater, my kids never even know it when I use it on a special family salad, that they all love. They won't touch fat free. Change up your veggies that you put in the salad, seems to help for variety.

Abatts, something hot may help before you eat. Hot tea, coffee, sf hot chocolate, broth, what ever you like hot. How far out are you now? Try to get a ticker so we can keep up better. We're nosy. LOL.

POOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SUUUUUUUSANNNNN.....:think :cry :rolleyes:

............We love you......................

Lisa, now be nice to pooooor Susan.

I am going to get me some of those emzymes. Just in case........

Y'all be careful and wash those hands. Stomach virus is already going around our high school and middle school students!

I will try the ff catalina. Going for my sleep study soon. I am gonna count it now... 5 days preop done. Yea. It is getting easier. I cooked for my family tonight and tomorrow nights dinner. Did it while drinking my slim fast.