Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Texarkana Bandsters

I have been trying since last Tuesday.... I can't get the Estore link to work. I know, I'm whining. Has anyone else had trouble?

ha ha lisa's been banned from the store ha ha!!!!

even i can shop in the e store. who's the problem child now???

lisa you know me good enough to know i have to tease right?

Hi to all!

I have good news. I went from size 26 to 22 in pants. I knew i had to keep pulling my pants and panties up, but i did not know it was that much of a change. My girls even told me i sagging to much and not wear them. lol

Lynn, you will do great and i know you are the best teacher they have because you are a very good person and you care about people.

I hope everyone else is doing great. Still no more weight lost but i can handle it with the change in size of pants.

I got to say you all are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan, don't make me come over there! I won't wait until the next meeting.

Since you can shop, get me some Protein stuff. lol I pick it up when I come over there with a switch. lol :confused:

lisa

See, Betty. There were changes and you didn't even know it. THAT IS CALLED A NON-SCALE VICTORY!!!! (NSV) Just remembet that next time you get stuck. Your body is just catching up with the loss. Go Betty! Did you measure before you started? I did. Haven't measured in a while, but I have lost at least 7.5 inches from my waist. It happens when you least expect it. lol

lisa

WOOHOO Betty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's great!! I really don't care what I weigh if I could slither into a size 10!! LOL. Just kidding. How does it feel to drop 2 sizes? Pretty good huh? Just keep at it. I am going out of town this afternoon, but I have made up my mind to do something about a exercise routine next week. I think that must be one of my problems. Are you in a exercise program yet? Is there a gym near you? We have one here but I just need someone to light a fire under my butt to make me get there.

Lynn good luck Thurs. when the kids show up! I am sure you will do jst fine. You just seem like the kind person that has what it takes to adapt. Maybe you won't have to act like an ogre to let them know you are serious about their learning. But, then again, just do what ya gotta do. Are you going in for an unfil? You got to have some solids to keep up with those kids, don't you think? Take care. Take care.

Lo2us, how are you doing? How's the food going down now? Better I hope.

Later everybody.

Another semi-rotten day. Went to the dentist for a check up and have a cavity...I haven't had one since I was 9. Geez. I hope this doesn't set the tone for the rest of the week.

Lisa - no thanks on the kitties, these were strays we were fostering since their momma was killed by the same dogs a couple of months ago. I still hav eon left, but I feel sorry for her, she's seen her enitre cat family killed in the past two months. I do, however, have a new pet chicken who sleeps in my husband's truck bed at night if anyone's interested. Her name's Helen (of Troy) and she fell off the Tyson truck when they came to pick 'em up last month. She's is an awesome lawn mower protector and swimming pool companion too. She prefers John Deer.

Here's the upside of the day...I did walk 2miles and do Water aerobics for 2 hours and ate a little today. I had 4 people compliment me on my loss. They guys at the windsheild repair shop fixed my rear defroster for free too. I guess the good does out weigh the bad today!

Y'all hang in there.

Shannon, These kittens fell out from under someone's car or truck as they passed by the house. The one that adopted us looked like she got thrown from the window. Her little face was all messed up and had a broken leg, but you can't tell it now. First we called her Smooshie, cause her face was all smooshed up. Now, Tanner is calling her Camo-Kat. You can't see her when she is in the grass. (gray calico)

I would have to decline from accepting Helen, but she might just be the next snack for the dogs. But you know, I'm kinda jealous, never had a lawn mower protector. I hate my lawn mower and I wish sometimes someone would terrorize it with a mower bomb. lol So, you better keep Helen, you need her more than I do. :) Congratulations on the compliments. There's another NSV! I haven't had one of those yet :) Oh well, I know I have lost.

How is everyone else this morning??? I know Sharon is not at home, Susan is just being grumpy, Lynn is at school and Betty is here. Where are all the lurkers and how are they doing? Are yall staying in the box? Are you losing? Are you there??????

Gotta git, got lots to do today. Everyone have a good day! :)

lisa

Hi everbody. We are part way on our trip. We stay at this hotel every time we come this way. They have a guest computer. So I thought I would check in. Looks like everyone is doing pretty good.

Shannon, I feel for you having to go to the dentist. My husband has had two root canals in the last two months. Yesterday he went to the dentist to have a crown put on before we left town. Last night we were in a restaurant and a different crown came off. So we were driving this morning and past a couple of dentist offices, stopped and ask if he could get that crown put back on, they agreed, and dwalla...he's back in bussiness. Of course they HAD to x-ray before they would do it. Oh well, I am just glad it got fixed before we got to where we're going. Now we don't have to worry. I have my lap top so maybe I can check back in tomorrow or the next day. I hope I don't gain any weight on this trip. It's bad enough to not lose any. I believe I am dragging the tail-end of this group on losing. I guess it has to be someone? Talk to ya'll later. Take care.

Mornin everyone.

Wanna hear something strange? I got up in the middle of the nite last nite and was really thirsty. Instead of getting Water I wanted a drink of milk. (I know, don't say it, I just wanted a drink.) Well, I got a little and drank it down and guess what happened? Yep, slimed. So.....yall don't get up at nite and drink milk. It's cold and when you drink something cold on top of a already restricted stoma...... eewwww, gross.

Now that I have grossed everyone out.....:) Yall have a good day!

lisa

Okay, I'm getting a little frustraited. I need some suggestions. Ive been stuck at 47lbs for 2 weeks despite exercising and following the rules (except getting enough Water of a few days back.) Any suggestions on how to get it going just for the 3 lbs I have left before my 1st goal? I get my next fill on the 20th.

lisa

beware of slim fast for Breakfast the tighter you get the harder it is to do a cold slimfast first thing in the am and sl is nasty if you slime on it!!!

Thanks Susan, I'll remember that. That would make it SLIME FAST, right? lol I always try to have coffee in the morning before breakfast, but last nite I just wanted a drink of milk. gross.

Shannon, I wish I was in your shoes. If I knew of anything to break plateaus, I would certainly let you know. Get out and chase Helen. lol Just remember, at this time, your body is catching up with the loss. INCHES will be going away fast, so get ready!

Sugarbear, glad the "man" got his tooth fixed. Yall have a good time.

Be safe.

Catch yall later.