Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2nd day pre-op diet! OMG

I'm so crabby, so hungry, I've had a headache since last night, and oh yea did I mention how crabby I am?? Ughhhhhhhh i just feel so tired and empty...these slim fast high Protein low carb shakes SUCK!!! Well will all of this go away?? :(

I know it sucks, the headache should be gone by tomorrow... you can do it!

I'm so crabby, so hungry, I've had a headache since last night, and oh yea did I mention how crabby I am?? Ughhhhhhhh i just feel so tired and empty...these slim fast high Protein low carb shakes SUCK!!! Well will all of this go away?? :(

im on day two also. two shakes and a low cal meal a day. i was good yesterday but today is another story. my head hurts and i think the shakes have me constipated :-( im so miserable

Hey guys? Any one have any Idea approximately how much you can lose on a 2 week preop diet? I know everybody is different, just curious. I am 5'6 and 215 lbs about 35 bmi

Thanks everyone...i hope you're all having an easier time then I am...so far today I've had 2 Protein Shakes and 2 sugar free Jello cups...for the rest of the day i'm supposed to have another 2 Protein shakes broth and a sugar free popscile JOY!!! Sorry i'm not in the best mood...but this too shall pass right.... ThikNjuCee @least you get to have a meal :( i'm jealous!! hang in there we got this!! Thanks FeelsMe2 and kayluc16 i'm REALLY trying :blink:

I'm on 3 shakes ands I can have as much Jello as I want. I'm allowed to have cottage cheese low fat of course, low fat string cheese, light yogurt and sugar free pudding. But only 6 times a day. I only got 4 in yesterday and don't feel hungry today. Hope things go smoother for everyone else

kayluc16 i'm so jealous you guys get actual food LOL enjoy every single bite of it lol

Awww newme31, I promise you will feel better. I was sleeved on the 28th had a headache for 4 frekin days, I thought I was gonna go nuts. Well turns out if you are a coffee drinker you need a couple sips. It helps ALOT. The pre op diet was tense but just think if you surgery is Friday...by next Friday you will feel awesome, well close to awesome. It is so worth it. Good luck and keep up the good work. :)

Thanks Bunnydee but my surgery isn't until the 20th :huh: but i'll make it!! And i don't drink and caffinated drinks

O wow you have a bit to go. Well I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for it to go fast and easy for you. It is so hard but if we stop to think about it...It's alot harder dealing with our weight issues every day, huh? Keep up your hard work. : )

Oh wow...I start my pre op diet this Sunday, and I KNOW I will be feeling the same way :wacko: I can have shakes, cottage cheese, Jello, and broth. I have to keep it under 1000 calories. I get a headache just thinking about it..lol. Hang in there, and keep your eye on the prize :D

I'm 3 days into my pre-op diet and I can only have shakes or substitute broth for 1 shake a day. Today is my first day with a headache but I'm gonna keep pressing on. I told my family they are allowed to eat dinner 6pm-8pm because I'm either at work or at the gym. My biggest challenge will be on the 16th at my daughters engagement party at a wonderful Italian Bistro. I'm thinking to arrive 30 minutes late to give everyone time to eat their meals and not feel bad for me. By then I'll only have 3 days to go and I won't do anything to mess up.

im on day two also. two shakes and a low cal meal a day. i was good yesterday but today is another story. my head hurts and i think the shakes have me constipated :-( im so miserable

I feel the same. Same as you. Yesterday was good but today just feel blue, tired, and yes constipated.

Gohead Ms. Sassime85!! That's the attitude we all need to have!! If no one has told you today I'm extremely proud of you!! Keep up the unbelievable work!!! :D