Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

8 days post op. feeling good. feeling hungry. questions about food options please help thanks

can i have something other than liquid. i see my nutritionist on the 12 of Feb but i am hungry and over liquid. anyone out there try anything else? i don't want a lobster. maybe some low-cal, low sugar Peanut Butter or mashed potatoes. scrambled eggs, oatmeal? ? something i need substance. please help

should i feel this hungry and obsessed with food 8 days out ??

i feel like this before and after my prilosec pill too

thanks!!

Yes try some scrambled eggs. I did before I was supposed to. Just make sure you chew it well before swallowing. And take teeny tiny bites to make sure you can handle it. Eat it very slowly and you should be fine :)

And I feel the same way about food too. I'm always hungry and obsessed with food too lol. Just watch your portions and calorie intake and you should be fine.

After about 7 days, I tried Cream of Mushroom Soup and Cream of chicken soup. I had no problems eating them and they filled me up. But I could only eat about 2oz. So be careful if you try them. I was eating 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon per bite.

Its not that I am hungry, I am sick of the shakes! I dread them so bad. I don't want anything sweet. I don't even like the sf popsicles anymore. Now I've been having the cream of mushroom 98%ff Soup strained. Now that was a nice change. I can't wait to try a scrambled egg. Good luck.

I tried scrambled eggs this morning and thought my stomach was on fire. But it does for anything I swallow. I can't seem to find anything that doesn't hurt. I'm so exhausted and upset cause it hurts so much. When the pain hits I just wish someone would shoot me and put me out of my misery. I tried chicken broth last night and the same thing happened. I don't know what to do. But I hope it all works out for you...