Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am beginning again. With a real committment to Protein.

Breakfast: 2/3 c cottage cheese with sf blackberry jam

Lunch: chicken, cheese, sour cream, avocado

Afternoon: 1/2 bottle of Isopure

Dinner: bacon, cheese omelet

Bedtime: rest of Isopure

Totals for the day: 800 calories

Protein: 99 grams

I will NEVER go back to this:

post-10951-13813662919472_thumb.jpg

I hear ppl talk a lot about Isopure on here. Is it calories free? Where can I find it?

I'm also trying to find other Protein options without the calories!

if you buy it, get it at GNC. keep the receipt in case you hate it..(I did).

I like cold Myoplex Lite (chocolate fudge flavor) so much better. Isopure made me feel very nauseous about a half hour after I drank it. Hated the taste and after-taste. My suggestion is go to GNC but only buy 1 or 2 bottles to try. It is also pretty expensive.

I too have realized I need to start my commitment again. I find it hard to workout and eat, as well as eating right.

I started at 239 and now hover around 178-180, but not my goal weight.

I am asking any 2 year veterans, how or what you do or did to loose the weight. I am a picky eater. But what are your days like as far as calories, Protein, meals and etc?

We can do this together, willowbas :-)

I am also with logymom... I need to restart again. I started at 297# and had surgery May 23, 2012. I am only 235# as of today which is approx 9 mbths out. Others have lost so much more! Is it possible to restart n get results like we did the first 2-3 mnths with the sleeve? If not I ahould reach my goal of 165 in 5 yrs...uggghhh

The Isopure RTD in Passion fruit is a 20oz bottle with 40 gms of Protein. It has a little bit of a sweet grapefruit juice taste. No carbs, no aspartame. It's like drinking Crystal light, etc. I drink it throughout the day switching to Water once I've met my protein requirement. There are lots of other flavors but I only like this one. You can order it online from The Vitamin Shoppe and shipping is free (currently). I'm not sure if they have it in their stores. I checked with my local GNC store and they did not have it but I could order online. However GNC shipping was not free.

Not calorie-free. 160 cals/20 oz

Some mix it with Water and sip all day!

That's what I do! Love it and worth the calories!!

I'm with each and every one of yall. I'm going back to the basics....water..but not a half hour before or after food. I am doing HIGH Protein but carbs in fruit and veggies. I am slowly exercising again (my nemisis) and I'm finding out my slider foods are not like others. Even though fruit is healthy, it slides right through and I'm hungry soon after. So I'm pairing it with ricotta.

The Isopure RTD in Passion fruit is a 20oz bottle with 40 gms of Protein. It has a little bit of a sweet grapefruit juice taste. No carbs' date=' no aspartame. It's like drinking Crystal light, etc. I drink it throughout the day switching to Water once I've met my Protein requirement. There are lots of other flavors but I only like this one. You can order it online from The Vitamin Shoppe and shipping is free (currently). I'm not sure if they have it in their stores. I checked with my local GNC store and they did not have it but I could order online. However GNC shipping was not free.[/quote']

Yes, the Vitamin Shoppe carries all Isopure drink flavors in the store. They currently ARE NOT on sale. In my area they are costing $4.19 for a 20 oz. Bottle.New sale starts July 1st they told me. Sale price was $3.69 if I remember correctly.

I think it's a great deal since you count it as a meal and you're getting 40 grams of protein and your Water.< /p>