Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much did you weigh and lose

... And what did you lose the first few months? I know everyone is different but I was trying to get a rough idea of how my own sleeve might work out if I stay kicking behind for the first six months or so :). I am 240 lbs right now and 5'5". Looking to get down to 150 at least. I will be a march sleever!

The day of my surgery I weighed 314lbs. At my 6 month mark I weighed 212lbs. I'm still losing weight, just a little bit slower. Hope this helps you :)

I'm down 40 as of today, sleeved 11/20.

Sleeved Aug 28th 2012, surgery weight 186lbs. 5 1/2 months out weigh 125 lbs. At goal as of last week...

4 weeks out. Lost 49lbs. Started at 392.

I was sleeved on January 11, 2013 - my starting pre-surgery weight was 273 - I'm 5'8" and I as of today am 235! Down 38 pounds! It's not easy though by any stretch of the word.

... And what did you lose the first few months? I know everyone is different but I was trying to get a rough idea of how my own sleeve might work out if I stay kicking behind for the first six months or so :). I am 240 lbs right now and 5'5". Looking to get down to 150 at least. I will be a march sleever!

I am only a week post op tomorrow and started 2 lbs away from your weight preop (238). I lost 7lbs the week before the surgery on the preop diet and when I weighed myself this morning 6 days after surgery I was 223lbs. So in less than 2 weeks I've had a 14 lb weight loss. 150 is my goal too and I believe it's completely possible. Good luck on your journey!.

I was sleeved on January 11' date=' 2013 - my starting pre-surgery weight was 273 - I'm 5'8" and I as of today am 235! Down 38 pounds! It's not easy though by any stretch of the word.[/quote']

Omg that's awesome wat are you eating and are you working out ?,

I have been sleeved 3 and a half months. I am 5'8" and my highest weight was 290. I have lost 53 pounds. It's kind of slow, but I don't mind as long as I am losing!

Started out at 240 and 5'3.5" and was sleeved on Sept 11. I have lost 65 pounds! Made it through the holidays losing weight too!!!

Started at 275 ... down 62lbs @ exactly 3 months out. For some weird reason I'm losing more at this stage than I did in the early weeks post op on full liquids!

I'm a little turtle, very slow looser but hey it's finally coming off. Sleeved Dec 10th 2012 down 23lbs

Sounds like everyone is doing great! Congrats all. I am 5'2", starting weight 251 lbs. cuttent weight 198. I was sleeved on 11/6/12.

I'm 5ft2 highest weight that I know of was 353 lbs ,day of surgery I was 337. Which was March 17 2012. I am now 248. And its great looking on losing another 100 I hope,which will probably be harder but thats okay