Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi,

I'm sleeved! I remember them putting me to sleep then next thing I know I'm in the recovery room. In the recovery room I was so medicated I don't recall much and the pain was not bad at all for me! It just felt sore and like a tummy ache. I slept a lot afterwards and the nurses would check my vitals and take my blood. The Heprin shot burns but for 45 seconds. It hurts to get out of bed, but I walked twice last night. I just went to take my leak test and I passed! I'm waiting for the nurses to bring me some clear diet food. I don't have gas pains but I've been farting lol and burping. If I tolerate the Clear liquids, I can go home today. But I wouldn't mind staying another night, the nurses are great and my bed is comfy haha

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes :)

And I hope everyone surgery a went well!

Hi' date='

I'm sleeved! I remember them putting me to sleep then next thing I know I'm in the recovery room. In the recovery room I was so medicated I don't recall much and the pain was not bad at all for me! It just felt sore and like a tummy ache. I slept a lot afterwards and the nurses would check my vitals and take my blood. The Heprin shot burns but for 45 seconds. It hurts to get out of bed, but I walked twice last night. I just went to take my leak test and I passed! I'm waiting for the nurses to bring me some clear diet food. I don't have gas pains but I've been farting lol and burping. If I tolerate the Clear Liquids, I can go home today. But I wouldn't mind staying another night, the nurses are great and my bed is comfy haha

Thank you for the prayers and well wishes :)

And I hope everyone surgery a went well![/quote']

Congrats! I hope for a similar experience...getting sleeved on the 21st! Keep up updated on your progress.

So glad you're having a good experience and feel so well.

Yay sleeve buddy! My tummy hurts too and sipping liquids makes my stomach cramp and /or burp or hiccup. I've not been farting though. I haven't had a bowel movement either. That and how little I'm peeing has me slightly perturbed.

Sent from my Note 10.1 using VST

I was also sleeved on Monday and I can't stop going to the little girls room. I had a good amount of discomfort but I feel good now. Minimal gas pains. The worse part was getting in and out of bed. I am up to two oz of Water per hour. They also brought me a tray of food but I didn't want it.... My surgeon jut came in and said everything looked great. They will be removing the IV soon and I will be on full liquids once I leave.

I am home now. It seems that somehow between the shower before leaving the hospital and the drive home I must have kicked something up because at home I'm in some pain again. Especially my lower gut. I just sent hubby out for gas x and colace.

How are you hanging in AD? Did they send you home yet?

I also had my surgery on Feb. 4 which included Hiatal Hernia repair and came home yesterday afternoon. I was very tired yesterday but have been up walking some today and took a shower. When I try to drink something I get pain and have to burp or think I will explode. Have this pressure in my upper chest but one of my nurses said this is normal and not to get scared that I am having a heart attack.