Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Donali-

I'm not sure what the staples are made of... some type of metal and they are smaller than the ole office staples. There is a handy dandy staple remover that slips under the middle of the staple and when you squeeze the handle it bends the staple in the middle and it pops right out! It's AWESOME... and from what patients have told me, it's not painful at all. I hate any nursing duty that causes pain... never figured out how to separate myself emotionally so nursing was a very stressful career for me. I worried about everyone and took my worries home with me. If I could just take out staples and sutures and pack wounds all day... I'd go back to nursing in a heartbeat! Ohhhhh and I love irrigating ears to remove ear wax... what a weirdo eh????

Still Gross Darcy

D A M N.... LOOK AT THE BOOBS!

Okay, the purple bra has officially lost control of the boards. Don, where the hell did you find that darling yellow number? Give it to me!

Your boo-boos look gross. Why lie? But they are really fresh so they'll fade over time. The flappy thing looks small. Gross Darcy & Penni will snip it for you, I'm sure!

Teresa, Donali is handy with tools. You should ask her to build you a bubble to live in. That's way to many boo boos! And I "kiloid" as well. My port removal incision is normal on the left side, but a kiloid on the right. I'd take a pic, but I can't top Donali's hooters, sorry.

I'd take a pic, but I can't top Donali's hooters, sorry.

lol You know you are my inspiration.... lol

See, I'm just a bad girl waiting to be led down the garden path, and DeLarla, you're just the kind of girl I would follow...

So I can never see you again... I can't afford to end up in jail!!! ;)

Kelly, the Avenue (plug plug plug) still has some swimsuits, and there are a few on sale now that fall fashions are coming in. They're pretty expensive ($89) but I have a 40% coupon you could have. I was checking them out last night and wishing they were "sewn" instead of "constructed" for girls with small boobs. Their bathing suits have really firm bras inserted into them for extra support. See if they have any on line at Avenue.com.

Jail has a bad rap. It ain't as bad as they say it is... could actually be an adventure!

Okay, yes, Lisa was arrested once 20 years ago. But they dropped all charges since the judge couldn't even figure out what the charges were. I was trying to leave my boyfriend for good, but he ran off with my purse to prevent me from leaving. I called the police to help me get my purse, but they arrested both of us instead. We were living in Portland, OR at the time, where we learned of the law that "if police are called for a domestic dispute, one or both parties must go to jail." So they took us both. I suggest everyone gets arrested at least once because it was an educational experience.

I suggest everyone gets arrested at least once because it was an educational experience.

lol Too bad the Oregon police didn't read/understand the "ONE OR" part. ;)

The arrest: I was 20 and in love with a madman. He worshipped me and treated me like a queen and "made me see God" daily **quivers.** But he occasionally snapped with jealous rage if I barely glanced at another guy when paying for gas or something. I still talk to his twin sister and he went completely mad after I finally left him. He married a girl after 2 months then broke her pelvis. He's now a recluse in Oregon with major mental/alcohol problems. But in our youth, we were engaged because he said he was only jealous since I refused to marry him. But things got worse after I accepted the ring. The night I tried leaving and had to call the cops, they showed up to 2 calm people. They asked Rob, "are you going to give Lisa her purse back if we leave?" He said, "no, I'm going to make love to her." So I whispered to the dust bunnies, "I'd rather spend the night in jail." They cuffed me in my own apartment! I think Rob cuffed himself just to be with me.

Now THAT was a funny story Lisa, Oregon definitely has its own policies when it comes to laws and politics. So you lived up in the Portland area? My two best friends live up there now. Teresa

Yes, I ended up in Oregon for one year. Rob & I lived together in California, but the police and County Mental Hospital kind of got our families involved and suggested we live in different states to prevent Rob from hurting himself. So he moved to Oregon, and out of depression, I moved to NJ to live with Gramma. After 6 months, Rob sent me roses and a one-way ticket to Oregon with a promise that all his jealousy issues were resolved for good. So I gave him one more chance and moved to Oregon. But he just got worse by the day. It's so sad. I think I'm the only one who understands him. He ended up getting a crackhead pregnant but a judge gave his sister custody, since neither parent was suitable. He won't even speak to his 10 year old daughter these days. He sits inside drinking himself to death. Sad. I talked to him for the first time in 15 years a few months ago. He said I was like medicine to his ears, but he's far, far gone. Like talking to Rainman. Sad.

Thanks Lisa-Delarla......I like the one that is black with white and blue; I need a size 10 and the smallest is a 16; do you know if they have smaller sizes?

As far as holding me "up" I am trying to talk my hubby into letting me get a boob reductionlift. Kinda seems like a waste of money when I only need them to lift when I wear a bathing suit. If I could find a bathing suit to hold them up like my bra does I would be in good shape!!!!

Hey Lisa,

That is too bad that your ex went that far out on the deep end. It does sound very sad for him. I am glad life worked out well for you though. Thank goodness you have a wonderful husband and family of pets now. Sorry Oregon was such a rocky experience for you as well. It is really just an amazingly beautiful state but it doesn't sound like you got much time to explore. Sometime you and your hubby should make the 16 hour drive and come for a visit. I can tour you all over the place. I went crabbing at the beach last weekend and it was so fun and beautiful. I could have stayed on that pier forever. Just a couple of months till we're down there. Yeah!!! Best wishes, Teresa

Let's all boo-hoo poor Kelly since size 16 is way too big! Size 10? Wow, I've never even heard of that size before. Sorry skinny, but plus size stores start at 14. Actually, I was hanging pants last night, and 14 doesn't look too big to me. I think the US needs to catch up and decide that 18s should stay in regular sizes. Then again, I'm 5'10". If I could wear a 14, I'd be one hot mamma!

Teresa, I think Rob & I stayed connected through our mutual love for beautiful outdoorsy things. I saw a lot of Oregon. We went fishing almost every weekend, to the snow on Mt. Hood, the coast, etc. And I even spent a freezing night crabbing! I'll never forget the torture that night as sheets of ice & rain sliced our skin as we collected baskets of crab. It was hell.... oh but the rewards were heaven!

DONALI,

Forget the scars, I wish I boobs like that... Here we go on the boob subject again. Like I told someone else, mine are flat, and I mean it. But I can deal with it if I just can keep losing some weight soon.

I am so proud of you.. You are a trooper... I would be a "pooper" cry baby if they took my band. I am facing the same problem (maybe) and I just can't bear it... I don't know how you did it, but If I find out this is not an ulcer and it is band erosion I want to talk..... I am scheduling an Endoscopy this afternoon in Austin and it shouldn't be too long before I know what this burning in my belly is.... You look great by the way...

I have gained from 204 to 216.5..... I don't know what's wrong. Well hell, yes I do... It's called, beer, Pina Coloda, ice cream, Cookies and baby ruth, with NO exercise. Only my mouth... is getting exercise. But all of a sudden food goes down like crazy and I eat so much more than I did... I need a fill???? yep probably , but here is the burning thing again and I can't get one till I know what it is.. It is amazing how my appetite came back. It just seemed that "one day" there it was.. I don't even feel like I have much restriction any more. so now I know I would shoot right back up without the band.

I will get gastric bypass, if at all possible, if they take the band.

I am ashamed of myself, I am strong willed in every aspect, tough as a boot. Been through major stuff in my life. But when it comes to food, I act like an idiot i guess. The band is the only thing that has ever helped me have control. I feel so blessed to have it.

So I genuinely admire your strength and composure about the band. Don't know how you do it though.

Delarla, Thanks for crying, but I have had my band almost and year and was a size 22. So in a year when you are wearing a size 10 I will cry for you too!!