Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Originally posted by Bright

I'm with Weenie Alex - THUNK :knockedou :knockedou :knockedou (me fainting...)

Teresa, I don't even want to think about you having all of those accidents - shouldn't you wear bubble wrap or something? ;)

HAHAHAHA:D :laugh :laugh

Originally posted by donali

Oh, BRIGHT!!

Here's a pic that includes all the scars, and the "girls" as well... lol

:ermm so.. my daughter walks in and here I have this picture of some woman's tata's on my screen... ;)

Uh Oh, Lisa's been upstaged! Next, Teresa will be posting her "nudist swimming" pictures. This site is going to the boobs ... or I mean the dogs!

Funny funny leatha, yes perhaps I should wear bubble wrap and broken bones totally suck. I happened to have broken my ankle in some unusual unique way that required major surgery and 3 months of nothing but a wheel chair. My husband had to do some wildland fire fighting to pay the bills so I was on my own most of the summer. I couldn't even get out of my front or back door on my own. HORRIBLE! Never want to do that again. I don't know what it is but I do get injured. I think I got that trait from my dad, as he has nearly killed himself several times over on horses and motorcycles. Fortunately maybe my graceful side has kicked in since I haven't required stitches or casts in the last several years. Oh wait a minute, I forgot I had to get a couple of stitches this spring after having a mole removed from my scalp. My parents frequently blame me for giving them a lot of gray hairs and my younger brother is right behind (or in front depending) on wounds. He crashed an ATV a couple of years ago and it nearly killed him. Fractured his skull and broke his leg. He layed on the hot dunes for a couple of hours having seizures before rescue came. His girlfriend who was riding with him broke both of her legs, sprained 1 arm and broke the other. All 4 limbs were restrained. I don't know what it is...

Donali those look tender... Rub ointment on them and hopefully they will heal up just fine.

Donali: I love the bra. IT is really pretty. LOL!!!

The incisions look like they are closed really well. I see what you mean about the dog ear but I think it is mostly inflammation and could go down. I might be wrong but I think it will decrease in size once all the swelling disappears. Scars always look their worst around this time. Get some mederma cream or Vitamin E and put on them.

Damn Girl you got some boobs! No wonder you are insanely jealous of Delarla's purple bra! LOL. With a rack like that I would be jelous of that purple bra too ;)

Glad yo hear you are doing good...you are a braver women then me ..Im a wimp when it comes to stuff like that.

Hi Donali, I didn't want to say anything but since Michelle took the words right out of my mouth, I'll have to agree with her!!! Damn Girl!!! I am jealous!!! T

so.. my daughter walks in and here I have this picture of some woman's tata's on my screen...

Leatha, I am NOT just some woman... lol

I've been really frustrated with my cleavage - I spent a LOT of money in January on new bras, trying to get one that would give me cleavage. I mean, I'm a 42DD, and I see gals that are only a B cup walking around with serious cleavage, and I was jealous! I could not for the life of me understand why I couldn't get a similar look.

Finally in May or June (NOT in time for my April fling! :D ) I found these bras at Lane Bryants - brand is Cacique, and they have air filled removeable inserts that go down the outside and underneath the bust that help push them together to finally get cleavage. lol But the bra is so substantial, it really makes me look massive. Like I need a padded bra?!?!?! ;) lol

I guess they were worth $35... I never spend that kind of money on clothes. But I really wanted something pretty for my guy. Hopefully they'll still be doing the job in September when he gets here! lol

True Confessions over for now... :)

Thanks for the reassurance, Penni. I know things are still swollen a bit, so hopefully it will smooth out over the next few weeks.

Leatha, you're lucky it was only your daughter. My BOSS just walked by!! ;)

Donali, nice boob...I mean, nice bra! :) I'm sure my hubby wishes I were interested in lacy undies and such. Your bf is a lucky guy.

WOWZA Donali! I am pretty sure there is not a bra in the world that could make my LIL Ta Ta's look like that!

It looks like your incision is still pretty irritated from the sutures... I imagine once the redness and swelling fades that the skin will appear to meet instead of overlap. It look like they really had that puppy cinched up tight... no wonder your sutures were disappearing!

Oh... I LOVE taking sutures out... staples are even better!!!!!! Teresa... perhaps you should move closer to me so that I can get my fill of suture removal!!!! Did I mention that staple removal is awesome????

;)

Gross Darcy

Thanks for posting the place to purchase and the name brand. I am a 36DD and I need to buy a swimsuit; any suggestions for one that will hold you up.

Most of the time I on a bra in the store and it holds me up, and then I get home and wear it for an hour and they are back at my belly button!!!

I will be going to Lane Bryant's and getting me one of those!!

Donali, if you get a chance go to Lane Bryant's web site and click on the bras and tell me exactly which one it is.

By the way, they are buy one get the other for 12 off!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darcy -

What are the staples made out of, and how do you get them out??? Sounds too heavy duty to me... lol

The incisions don't look quite so red today, and I'm sure you're right - as the swelling goes down, things will look better. And the sutures did seem really tight - as soon as I cut the string you could see how far apart the ends wanted to be! And the irritation from the embedding made the swelling worse, which made the stitches embed further... vicious circle. ;)