Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Inner Thighs

does anyone has a recommendation for a exercise that helps tighten or get rid of fat from the inner thigh area my legs aren't huge but my inner thighs rub together and its driving me crazy

If you go to the gym you can use the thigh press, but if you have a small beach ball of exercise ball, put it between your knees squeeze your knees together and hold (5 count) and repeat. Do 2 or 3 sets of 8. My trainer had me do these when I started working out years ago. It is easy to do at home any or several times a day. Hope this gives you something to start with.

Lunges are one of the absolute best shaping and strengthening exercise you can do for your thighs and glutes, but there is absolutely no way to get rid of fat from a specific area. You cannot spot reduce fat. But you can work the thigh muscles and that may help the overall appearance of the area.

Butterbean nailed it. Spot reduction is a myth, but building up the muscle in that area will eliminate the appearance of, and in time, likely take the place of the fat cells. Fat comes off in the order its put on, which for every one is different depending on genetics, sex, etc.

Some things to try:

Lunges

Sumo Squats There are many variations you can try, if you Google them, you should be able to find videos and such explaining each movement.

Leg Clam These are more of an outer thigh exercise, but that being a large muscle group, it has the ability to develop a bit quicker, and that may speed up the appearance of the inner thigh for some people. Working both ends of an area to build muscle for aesthetics can give some good results.

For the time being, compression shorts may be your best friend to keep from rubbing together.

Thanks for all the info!

I have found a combination of squats ( with and without weights), lunges and running zaps the fat around the core, the gluts, and under the thighs.

I would almost say most of the zapping is attributed to running at a med to high exertion for at least 30 minutes.