Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

how long before the gas pains go away? I'm not hungry, I don't have head hunger about these things are a pain in my butt.

how long before the gas pains go away? I'm not hungry' date=' I don't have head hunger about these things are a pain in my butt.[/quote']

I think it was about 3 weeks before all the gas leaked out.

Have you tried GasX strips?

How long ago did you guys all get sleeved? I'm scheduled the 13 th & scared as heck but excited! How do you all feel?

How long ago did you guys all get sleeved? I'm scheduled the 13 th & scared as heck but excited! How do you all feel?

7 months ago. For the most part, it has been a pretty darn good experience so far. Started at 360 at my highest before surgery, 335 on DOS and 185ish today. You can do it! The experience has been really good not only from the weight loss, but I also learned alot about myself in the process. I feel more authentic now and that has reduced a lot of the life struggles that occur when hiding behind my previously morbid obese lifestyle.

how long before the gas pains go away? I'm not hungry, I don't have head hunger about these things are a pain in my butt.

GAS EX STRIPS ARE A LIFE SAVER!!!! :)

Good luck!!!

I was sleeved this past wed afternoon so today is my 4th day. The first afternoon home, i focused on just sipping any Fluid that tasted good..tea, Water, broth and g2. I also walked 2 loops around my house each hour. Went to bed and only slept until 2am then dozed and sipped in the recliner till morning. Mid morning i revved up and started on my goals for fluid, Protein, fat, carbs and walking. I met all goals but fat yesterday. ...plus walking the same loops. I took a 2 hour nap in the pm. I went to bed at 930 last night and slept until 6 this morning! Magnificent! Wedged pillows and slept on my side which was really wonderful..back feels better. I am headed to normal at a fast clip and think it is because i followed the preop diet so surgery was uneventful, i worked in the hospital to constantly keep fluid moving, i walked the hall several times a day, i came home with a plan and supplies ready (alone by the way) and now at home i log everything and set goals. I do not feel that success just happens. You have to plan for it, revise the plan as needed and decide to do what is necessary to reach the goal. Advanced planning is key with this process. By the time i made a decision to go the surgery route, i had researched and read websites for months and knew this is not an easy route to go. It is tons of work to coordinate all the appointments and manage all the nutrition requirements. I tried to not get caught up in recipes and souping up my shakes. I started changing my relationship with food months before surgery. I want to yes..enjoy food, but treat it as nourishment for the body that will allow me to enjoy friends, family, activities and the joys of living life as a normal sized, normal eating person does rather than everything centering around food and wheni get my next bite. I will follow the plan until i reach goal and hope to not venture out into carb land until i am maintenance. I was firm in my decision with surgery so did not become afraid even when finally on the surgery table. I of course hoped everything went according to plan but i did not dwell on thoughts of complications...immediately refocus on success and "see" youself in that new body doing those activities you plan to experience very soon! I sincerely wish you complete and total success!