Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well to be honest I am armed sitting on a heating pad lol. Jessica I already spoke with my surgeon today and she was the one who had me do the ultrasound stat

Why are you armed???!!!!

Hehehe I saw that!

It's my way of getting Laura away from my man lol. It's at a store. Hell I cried when I caught a fish. Lol I couldn't shoot a gun if my life depended on me. Unless its a zombie apocalypse!

Dean?? am I losing you to the other side?????

Not planing on jumping the fence anytime soon - even though he does look good with a firearm!

Hehehe I can just see you walking away from your drink on purpose lol

It's like setting rabbit traps. I'll leave several drinks unattended at once, nothin.

You're just not setting your traps in the right places... You have to come to Texas ;)

Fyre...glad you made it home and are feeling somewhat better. Hope the news is good.

Fyre- PLEASE keep us updated on your health. Glad to hear you're finally home after a long day at the hospital.

P.S. the end of this thread is HILARIOUS.

fyre, as others have said, I think my dr has me on zoloft because of the combination of anxiety and clinical depression as my diagnosis

lizv: I am curious as to how long you have been on anti-depressants if you feel comfortable saying...I have been on them for about 20 years and don't know anyone who has been on them that long...I just wonder sometimes of the long-term effects...I, too, have also been in therapy for that same length of time ::sigh::

fyre' date=' as others have said, I think my dr has me on zoloft because of the combination of anxiety and clinical depression as my diagnosis

lizv: I am curious as to how long you have been on anti-depressants if you feel comfortable saying...I have been on them for about 20 years and don't know anyone who has been on them that long...I just wonder sometimes of the long-term effects...I, too, have also been in therapy for that same length of time ::sigh::[/quote']

13 years here for meds, and 15ish for therapy off and on when needed. I don't know of the long term effects aside from one: the older I get the more I notice a difference if/when I don't have it in my system. When I was in the hospital for a month I wasn't allowed my medication and I'm just now starting to even back out a tiny bit.