Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ur sooo cute!

Sent from my iPhone using VST

Good morning all. I was sleeves yesterday. I'm up as waiting for the shuttle to takes us back to the hotel. No nausea just colicky pains right where the drain sits. Other than that it was a great experience. I lost a total of 24 lbs pre op. they first have meet the nutritinis' date=' then the cardiologist, followed by lab work and Iv, meet the surgeon, then change into gown and sexy paper underwear. Then u walk into the surgery room lie down, and in a few minutes lights out. The next thing I remember is waking up in my room, wondering if they ever operated on me. Slightly sore. My thought burned a little from the tube. All and all very good experience and excellent staff!! OCC is top notch!! Me and Dr Ortiz pre op

[/quote']

Congrats!!!!!

I'm scheduled for 12:30 central and it's his last surgery for the day! Good luck you!! Speedy recovery:)

Congrats

God' date=' I'm so flippin angry and frustrated today and want nothing more than to have a giant freaking pepperoni pizza and cheese bread delivered and chow down. But it's a stress reaction. I only want the "comfort" of food because I'm so stressed. I will get through this and eat a piece of chicken.[/quote']

You will do great

Aww good job congrats!!

Wishing everyone that has had the surgery a sweet recovery!! Everyone that is going to have it good luck and prayers your way.

I'm in the waiting room now....super nervous and trying to calm my nerves....it doesn't help that my cycle started (TMI) and my glasses broke so I will wake up and not be able to see a thing since they are making me remove my contacts....Jesus help me calm down and rid me of this anxiety...I know everything will work out for the good...say a prayer for me fellow sleevers....today I change my life for the better!

I'm in the waiting room now....super nervous and trying to calm my nerves....it doesn't help that my cycle started (TMI) and my glasses broke so I will wake up and not be able to see a thing since they are making me remove my contacts....Jesus help me calm down and rid me of this anxiety...I know everything will work out for the good...say a prayer for me fellow sleevers....today I change my life for the better!

You will do just fine relax and when you wake up your new life will of just begun.

Wishing you a fast recovery

Good luck and a speedy recovery feb 21st'ers!

Best of luck!

Surgery scheduled for tomorrow, after experiencing every possible delay. I suppose it's for the best. The liquid diet is for the birds. Makes my 1200 calorie a day diet seem like bliss. Did anyone else need to take the test where they put an IV in you and pump up your heart rate? Afterwards, I felt like I ran a marathon. Personally, I found it more uncomfortable than the throat-scope. Last blood test today. Waiting for my surgery time.

Good luck to all. Remember to keep us posted!

Surgery scheduled for tomorrow' date=' after experiencing every possible delay. I suppose it's for the best. The liquid diet is for the birds. Makes my 1200 calorie a day diet seem like bliss. Did anyone else need to take the test where they put an IV in you and pump up your heart rate? Afterwards, I felt like I ran a marathon. Personally, I found it more uncomfortable than the throat-scope. Last blood test today. Waiting for my surgery time.

Good luck to all. Remember to keep us posted![/quote']

You had a stress test. I work in a hospital and some surgeons require the test prior to surgery. Good luck with your surgery....I will be going in on Monday :)

You will do great

Surgery scheduled for tomorrow' date=' after experiencing every possible delay. I suppose it's for the best. The liquid diet is for the birds. Makes my 1200 calorie a day diet seem like bliss. Did anyone else need to take the test where they put an IV in you and pump up your heart rate? Afterwards, I felt like I ran a marathon. Personally, I found it more uncomfortable than the throat-scope. Last blood test today. Waiting for my surgery time.

Good luck to all. Remember to keep us posted![/quote']

Good luck!

Flying in to Tijuana today and just found out my surgery will be tonight instead of tomorrow. Needless to say I'm in full blown "holy sh*t I can't believe today is the day mode!"