Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

You're all welcome, glad it's appreciated! Only 2 days until March, good luck too all the March 1st sleevers! I can't wait to see you all start posting after your surgeries!

Hey there big daddy' date=' I know you have your surgery soon. I'm happy to take on maintaining the list when you are ready to hand it off. :)[/quote']

Kyeta96, thanks so much. The changes may slow down by then, and I will have my iPad in the hospital with me, so I may be able to keep up. But if not, it's good to know you will pick up the slack!

Kyeta96' date=' thanks so much. The changes may slow down by then, and I will have my iPad in the hospital with me, so I may be able to keep up. But if not, it's good to know you will pick up the slack![/quote']

No worries. I am keeping a list in my computer too.

It's a good thing to know you have back up!

You guys are awesome... I'm so happy I found this forum. You guys have been my light in the dark

I just visited my co-worker who had her surgery today. She's doing really good although in pain. But she says she feels good. I'm excited. I can't wait till my turn.

I'm praying for all my March 1 Sleeves!

SKgirl27, Kaleen, racoon_439, Sumsuz68, MzNikkiG, KanesMom, linzwalker30, deegoodlife, albertamom

Pray you guys a a speedy recovery????

Hello my March Sleeve family,

Well, one week from today and I begin my new life. Getting nervous now. I am doing great on the liquid diet, but it has not been easy. I go to bed early every night because otherwise I am afraid I may graze an I don't want to do that. Naturally I am losing weight quickly right now. LOL Hope the doc doen't tell me I am doing so well I need to just continue drinking. I may have to slap him. LOLOL I am looking forward to the next few days as I prep for the big day. My goal is to be able to do the Disney Princess Half Marathon in 2014. Whoo Whoo. Trainer is standing by. LOL

Have a great day everybody,

I have to go see my primary before the big day and get my blood work done, an EKG, and then some X-rays of my chest. I also have to take a 4 hour course, take a true or false test, and watch videos online about the surgery and my new life. Annnnnd I have 2 weeks to get this done.

Kriss...omg! Im wanting to do the princess half marathon too! Never ran a day in my life (other than to get to the buffet line faster...haha!)

Started my pre-op diet this morning. It's getting real now! Good luck to all the sleevers going tomorrow! Keep us posted!

Eek! 1 more day my fellow March 1 sleevers. It's like the night before Christmas, I hope I can sleep! Good luck all March sleevers!

Good luck to all my March 1st sleevers. I'll be praying for all of you a successful surgery and an even more successful and speedy recovery. I'm on Day 2 of pre-op liquid diet and its hard. I guess because I am just used to chewing so to not chew feels weird. I still get hungry though.

@Kriss and Peacock Mama: I would love to do the Princess Half Marathon with you all.