Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

MiDoctor Hospital 2013 Roll Call RECAP

Just changed my surgery date from tomorrow to March 13th. My flight was canceled due to weather. So bummed. Will anybody be at Mi Doctor on the 13th?

Hi Jeni - I should be flying in on the 13th for surgery on the 14th at MiHospital as well!

Sorry to hear about your delay, I know we have been pounded here in Denver!

Just changed my surgery date from tomorrow to March 13th. My flight was canceled due to weather. So bummed. Will anybody be at Mi Doctor on the 13th?

Oh wow, that sucks!!

I will be there March-13, if I get my taxes back by then. If not I will have to move it back also.

Do you have to do another 2 weeks of the diet?

Hey I'm sorry you didn't get your flight.. but excited that we're on the same day! I'm already doing my preop diet. Are you going with Cabrera or F.Garcia?

Apparently the 13th is booked for Dr Cabrera so now I'm on the 14th. Stupid weather.

Hi Jeni - I should be flying in on the 13th for surgery on the 14th at MiHospital as well!

Sorry to hear about your delay' date=' I know we have been pounded here in Denver![/quote']

Looks like we're gonna be sleeve sisters!

Hey I'm sorry you didn't get your flight.. but excited that we're on the same day! I'm already doing my preop diet. Are you going with Cabrera or F.Garcia?

Now I'm set for the 14th. We can do rounds together. Who is your doctor again?

Now I'm set for the 14th. We can do rounds together. Who is your doctor again?

I'm also with Cabrera/Valenzuela

I am officially confirmed for the 14th with Dr Garcia! I am so excited to find you ladies that will be there too!!

I am officially confirmed for the 14th with Dr Garcia! I am so excited to find you ladies that will be there too!!

Yay!!!

So sorry Jeni and I know nothing anybody can say will help but I'm going to say it anyway. I do believe everything happens for a reason. When something like this happens, for some reason, it always makes me think back to all the stories that were told after 9/11. There was several different stories but this one really stands out in my head: A lady was walking to work in a brand new pair of shoes when a blister started to form on the back of her heal. She knew she really could not be late for work again. However, the pain from the blister was getting really bad. So, as she was passing a drug store she noticed that it was not crowed. She looked at her watch and quickly ran inside to buy a pack of Band-Aids. Nothing went fast from that point on inside the store. The lady in front of her was extremely slow and need a price check. When she finally got her Band-Aids she had problems putting it on the back of her heel. She had problems getting it opened and then it stuck to her sock and then the next one folded over on itself. You know how bad things can go when u are in a real hurry. So, when she finally succeeded with the Band-Aid she started jogging down the sidewalk to the World Trade Center. She was 5 minutes away when the buildings collapsed. She was a single mom with 3 kids. There were many other story just like this one.

I hope this helps make u feel a little better anyway.

So sorry Jeni and I know nothing anybody can say will help but I'm going to say it anyway. I do believe everything happens for a reason. When something like this happens' date=' for some reason, it always makes me think back to all the stories that were told after 9/11. There was several different stories but this one really stands out in my head: A lady was walking to work in a brand new pair of shoes when a blister started to form on the back of her heal. She knew she really could not be late for work again. However, the pain from the blister was getting really bad. So, as she was passing a drug store she noticed that it was not crowed. She looked at her watch and quickly ran inside to buy a pack of Band-Aids. Nothing went fast from that point on inside the store. The lady in front of her was extremely slow and need a price check. When she finally got her Band-Aids she had problems putting it on the back of her heel. She had problems getting it opened and then it stuck to her sock and then the next one folded over on itself. You know how bad things can go when u are in a real hurry. So, when she finally succeeded with the Band-Aid she started jogging down the sidewalk to the World Trade Center. She was 5 minutes away when the buildings collapsed. She was a single mom with 3 kids. There were many other story just like this one.

I hope this helps make u feel a little better anyway.[/quote']

Thank you for sharing that. I'm pretty bummed out because I'd made some really good contacts with other VSTers and I've been on liquids for 3 weeks with the last 3 days being clear. And today out of frustration I think I consumed more calories than I have all month. But all I can do is focus myself again. I'm very fortunate to have strong faith and a supportive husband. Still bummed but it gives me additional time to lower my BMI so I don't have to pay the extra $1000 that is required for those with BMIs over 50. I'm pretty close to 50 so I'm confident I can do it. Plus I was able to get a lower rate on my new flights.

Thank you for sharing that. I'm pretty bummed out because I'd made some really good contacts with other VSTers and I've been on liquids for 3 weeks with the last 3 days being clear. And today out of frustration I think I consumed more calories than I have all month. But all I can do is focus myself again. I'm very fortunate to have strong faith and a supportive husband. Still bummed but it gives me additional time to lower my BMI so I don't have to pay the extra 1000 that is required for those with BMIs over 50. I'm pretty close to 50 so I'm confident I can do it. Plus I was able to get a lower rate on my new flights.

See u found the positives!!!! Yay for u. It's not in r hands.

I will be there

Where did u get good pices on tickets