Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Soup Concoctions?

Okay..... That's good for me, i'm on full-liquids. I'll be trying the broccoli Soup today.

Thanks!

I hope you enjoy it. I love it and so does my DH. We have a 14 year old and she thinks she is allergic to anything green, but she loves the potato cheese soup.

Be sure to use the broccoli florettes as they have no stems and will blend better, without leaving fibers. And cook them until they are mushy tender.

OK I'm from the UK and not the most keen cook but like to experiment and your Chili sounds gorgeous Charlene!

Could you tell me wh at a Crock Pot is?

Would it be like a casserole dish?

Sx

A crock pot is like a casserole dish that plugs in and you leave it all day long to cook. It cooks slowly.

I hope this helps.

Thanks so much, Carlene. They look absolutely scrumptious! Maybe my new band will encourage me to cook more band friendly foods. Also thanks for uploading them. They worked like a charm! Hey, how about adopting me? I'm old and gainfully employed, so you would only have to keep me around dinner time..... :biggrin1: :hungry:

Hey, how about adopting me? I'm old and gainfully employed, so you would only have to keep me around dinner time..... :biggrin1: :hungry:

Kaylee's Mom...

I have an 86 year old MIL and a 14 year old granddaughter living with me, plus the DH and a Shih Tzu with issues. Would you like to withdraw your request?

Kaylee's Mom...

I have an 86 year old MIL and a 14 year old granddaughter living with me, plus the DH and a Shih Tzu with issues. Would you like to withdraw your request?

LOL! Carlene, you'd be amazed at what I could put up with for a home cooked meal. Good one, dear....

Okay, Carlene, would you please come to Malawi and make some of these for me? Of course, its hot, hot,hot and dry, dry, dry right now so Soup may not be the best answer. Can you just come and cook?

I decided to have a Protein shake and smoked almonds for dinner tonight. Gosh, maybe I need to hire a cook - and I just fired my complete staff!!

LOL! Carlene, you'd be amazed at what I could put up with for a home cooked meal. Good one, dear....

Wow! You must be one homecookin' deprived woman!

Too bad you didn't know me pre-band. I used to cook Southern, and that means comfort food. I make fried chicken that is to die for, homemade peach cobbler, yeast rolls, cheesecake, the most wonderful Peanut Butter fudge in the world, German chocolate cake, a pineapple pie that is legendary around here, and coconut meringue pie - all from scratch, of course. Plus more.

My middle son claims there is a cooking gene and I got mine from his grandmother. His wife, he says, did not get the gene. To his everlasting sorrow. So he really looks forward to holiday and birthday meals at my house.

Wow! You must be one homecookin' deprived woman!

Too bad you didn't know me pre-band. I used to cook Southern, and that means comfort food. I make fried chicken that is to die for, homemade peach cobbler, yeast rolls, cheesecake, the most wonderful Peanut Butter fudge in the world, German chocolate cake, a pineapple pie that is legendary around here, and coconut meringue pie - all from scratch, of course. Plus more.

My middle son claims there is a cooking gene and I got mine from his grandmother. His wife, he says, did not get the gene. To his everlasting sorrow. So he really looks forward to holiday and birthday meals at my house.

WOW....:faint: My mouth just fell open reading that list. Not much makes me happier than Southern cooking. Some of the ladies at work take pity on me. One brought me chicken and dumplings last week!!! Threw all the chicken in the magic bullet and I was good to go. I don't mind cooking for someone else, I just have a hard time doing it for me. I find it hard to cook for 1, even more so now that the portions are so much smaller. I'm pretty sure I'm missing that cooking gene also. :think

Carlene! Thanks for the recipes, they look wonderful. I'm going to try the chili in my pressure cooker. I can't wait 4 hours!

Delicious, I went home and fixed my Soup yesterday and ummmmmm ummm.

1 can cream of chicken soup

2 cans potato soup

3 cans of milk

seasoning

1/2 cup ragu double cheese

shredded cheese

Threw in some leftover steamed broccoli, cauliflour and a can of mushrooms

I even brought some for lunch today.

Road Queen why did you fire your staff? Let's all go over Carlene's house and maybe we can convence her to cook Sourthern style for us.

Okay, Carlene, would you please come to Malawi and make some of these for me? Of course, its hot, hot,hot and dry, dry, dry right now so Soup may not be the best answer. Can you just come and cook?

I decided to have a Protein shake and smoked almonds for dinner tonight. Gosh, maybe I need to hire a cook - and I just fired my complete staff!!

Maybe.....where the hell is Malawi? LOL...

I live in Texas, so I know hot and dry. I eat soup all year round.