Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

my get up n go ...got up n went ...:D

please help!!! i have been spoiled rotten to have 5 weeks off so far from having my surgery on dec. 8.I have always been a "night owl" and usually sleep til 8-9am..i have custody of my 18 month old granddaughter , and i have been lucky to make it out the door every day by 10 -10:30 to take her to her babysitter . i go back to work on the 21st and need to be there by 8 am!!! I feel there is NEVER enough hours in the day and am worried to death about getting up in time to get myself AND the baby ready ...not to mention EAT as well!!!!Any pointers i can do in this next week to prepare myself to get on track again ??? I am sooooo dreading this , but have no choice !! i stay sleepy all the time ...weather i go to bed at 8pm or 12 am!!!any pointers are appreciated !!!!!!! :)

post-47339-13813662157799_thumb.jpeg

sleep is really important for weight loss. You need to plan and work your schedule backwards for the 8am start to work out what time you need to get up and then what time you need to go to bed from there to get 7 or 8 hours. Mentally if you know what your 'bed time' is once your in your routine it will be easier to get to sleep at that time.

I work shift work so I'm used to dealing with sleep issues. I sometimes resort to over the counter / herbal sleeping tablets. Some of them are really effective.

Strong coffee lol and wake up early early in case you run into any snags...babies tend to throw suprises at us lol

Make sure you're taking your B12 and multi Vitamin religiously

Try and set a scheduled sleep time so your body sets it's internal clock.

Things should adjust fairly quickly! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches