Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

Green,

You just made three lengthly posts and said absolutely nothing! So what else is new. These people don't need technology to cause terror. They blow themselves up in crowds of innocent people, plant roadside bombs, fly plane into buildings and will do anything to kill all they can. Since you seem to take so kindly to them, maybe you wouldn't mind if they start in your town! And it's too bad that we irritate poor Green because it doesn't like someones grammar. I mean, some of his post sound like they are coming from a drunk falling off a bar room stool, but he must be politically correct now, and not point that out!!:mad:

Oh, please don't engage in cuntish behaviour, Cusano. No one is trying to win points here, eh. Certainly these folks are behaving in a fashion which is monstrous and certainly the lovely and talented green would be more than happy to smack 'em down. All that I am saying is this: Green figures that it it is important to examine actions within a larger framework is all. (You all might be amused to learn that green is not all that knee-jerk left-wing-nut sweet. The old fartess has an eye focussed on the nasty side and that ain't all that pleasant or politickally correct, is it?)

Whew! Green I'd jump in, but you're smacking down pretty good all on your own tonight.

Why is it that some of these folks keep repeating things that have been completely disproven about the war? Even have been admitted by Bush to have been in error... No wonder you are under the impression that they just crawled out from under a rock somewhere since they clearly aren't paying attention to what's REALLY going on. Amazing. Truly amazing.

Geeeeeeesh, Green, are you OK? I left this thread many weeks ago and just now peeked in.... and was shocked to see you using language and expressions and name-calling that I have never seen you use before in your postings. You and I don't agree on much, politically, but you have always been polite and I respect your opinions. I don't see much of that here... is there anything wrong? I am not criticizing you, just concerned.

I see you have set yourself up as a kind of wacky, radical "Judge Judy" here and have appointed yourself as the judge of everyone's thoughts and opinions, with a new-found toilet tongue and sewer mouth. Seems to me that since you don't seem to have anything of value to contribute to the topic, you delight in name calling and putting yourself up on a pedastel. Now you are even refering to yourseld in the third person as if that impresses anyone. I for one, and I am sure that I am not alone, don't have the slightest idea what you are trying to say.

Oh, please don't engage in cuntish behaviour, Cusano. No one is trying to win points here, eh. Certainly these folks are behaving in a fashion which is monstrous and certainly the lovely and talented green would be more than happy to smack 'em down. All that I am saying is this: Green figures that it it is important to examine actions within a larger framework is all. (You all might be amused to learn that green is not all that knee-jerk left-wing-nut sweet. The old fartess has an eye focussed on the nasty side and that ain't all that pleasant or politickally correct, is it?)

I would like to use Bush for target practice, his ears are so big, I could hit him blindfolded. HAHA such an idiot.

I wonder what his discription of you would be?

They can think what they want about President Bush, but he had the guts to take the fight to them where they live, and we havn't experienced a single major attack on our homeland since 911 under his watch.

Why is it so hard for you people to understand this one little truism...

IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. NOTHING. ZERO. NADA.

Invading Iraq did NOT prevent another terrorist attack. That is faulty logic. It's like saying my neighborhood hasn't experienced any crime since I killed all the ants in my yard, so it must have been the ants who stole my husband's golf clubs out of our garage.

I take that back....it's not faulty logic - it's just plain stupid.

Green you must not get out much also. when you pull up to a gas pump and fillup w/ $3-$4 gallon gas. Where do you think that money goes.

Are you kidding? How about HERE?

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Profits at Exxon Mobil surged 36 percent to a near record $10.4 billion in the second quarter as surging oil prices helped the world's largest publicly traded company soundly beat Wall Street forecasts.

The company's profit - which amounts to a cool $1,318 a second - is the second biggest ever reported by a U.S. company, behind only the $10.7 billion Exxon itself earned in the fourth quarter of 2005.

Geeeeeeesh, Green, are you OK? I left this thread many weeks ago and just now peeked in.... and was shocked to see you using language and expressions and name-calling that I have never seen you use before in your postings. You and I don't agree on much, politically, but you have always been polite and I respect your opinions. I don't see much of that here... is there anything wrong? I am not criticizing you, just concerned.

I am sorry for the extremely foul mouth! I really do deeply appologize to those of you who regularly read my comments and expect cleaner air. I did, however, become most terrifically annoyed with this pair of fools -:) fools who seem to be absolutely incapable of absorbing factual information and persist in hugging to themselves the irrational made-up kind.:tired The foul language I learned on the shop floor when I built aircraft. :phanvan

Are you kidding? How about HERE?

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Profits at Exxon Mobil surged 36 percent to a near record $10.4 billion in the second quarter as surging oil prices helped the world's largest publicly traded company soundly beat Wall Street forecasts.

The company's profit - which amounts to a cool $1,318 a second - is the second biggest ever reported by a U.S. company, behind only the $10.7 billion Exxon itself earned in the fourth quarter of 2005.

Excuse me if I don't get what your point is. You may need to spell it out.

Why is it so hard for you people to understand this one little truism...

IRAQ HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH 9/11. NOTHING. ZERO. NADA.

Invading Iraq did NOT prevent another terrorist attack. That is faulty logic. It's like saying my neighborhood hasn't experienced any crime since I killed all the ants in my yard, so it must have been the ants who stole my husband's golf clubs out of our garage.

I take that back....it's not faulty logic - it's just plain stupid.

Lady we were at war with Iraq for over 15 years off and on.

President Clinton in 1998 droped more bombs on iraq in 4 days than in the first gulf war. and the only proof you need that iraq harbored terroist.

Is that look where they all are right now we spent 16 week in afgan. And cleaned it up. but we are still in Iraq. maybe that is where thay were to begin.

I think Carlene is pointing out where the oil profits go. You asked the question and she answered, seems pretty clear to me!!

Exxon is just one company. that happens to get its oil from all over the world. but more so in these oil soaked lands, these "poor" arab's have.

Funny how you capatalize the E in Exxon but not the A in Arab's. Is it okay for Exxon and other oil companies to make a profit from oil but not the Arab's?