Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

Ron you IMPLIED that because Clinton didn't kill Bin Laden, we had to deal with all of the problems that Bin Laden has caused since then. 9/11 is directly related to Bin Laden.

Actually looks like now you're saying that point doesn't exist. Uh. I'm lost on just exactly what your point was for bringing up the matter of Clinton not killing Bin Laden.

Does that reasoning, your point or non-point, also apply to Bush not killing Bin Laden when we had him in our sights?

Clinton was advised on several occasions exactly where Bib Laden was, and elacted not to take him out because he was afraid of offending come people or just didn't have the guts. This has been reported numerous times and is common knowledge!

And, no we have not seen any suicide bombers in our malls or dirty bombs in our cities, and you have Bush to thank for that.

Neither common knowledge, nor True.

You are twisting what I said to make a point that does not exist. I never said that going to war in Iraq or Afganistan would have prevented 911. What I am saying is the the war on terror, which also includes all of our efforts at homeland defence both here and abroad, which is taking place under Bush's watch, has kept further attacks from our shores.
What has kept away the terrorists from our shores is the slow pace that they use. It was 7 years and 11 months after the WTC was bombed before George W. BuSh moved into the White House.

If your argument is valid about the BuSh policies preventing attacks for the 5 years and 4 months since 911, then you must heap even more praise on the Clinton policies for preventing attacks for the 8 years and 7 months after the first WTC bombing.

Parallel Arguments.

I have made a prayerful decision to leave this thread, which I know will not cause anyone here to shed any tears. I know some of you will gloat, but rest assured, you have not driven me away. God has made it crystal clear that no good can come from me remaining.

I am leaving with a heavy heart and a lot of sadness! I have never encountered such darkness, blindness and hardness of heart in 30+ years of ministry. It is interesting that the Bible speaks of exactly these things happening in the Last Days before the Lords return.

The Scriptures speak about what happens when men reject and push the knowledge of God from their minds. It say's that God gives them over to a "reprobate mind", not being able to tell the difference between good and evil, with homosexuality being one of it's hallmarks. I have seen many reprobate minds here, and it is very troubling.

I have wasted too much time here and lost my cool when God, the Lord Jesus, the Bible and the Faith have been dragged through the mud and made a mockery by those with dark hearts That needs to stop so that I can get back to profitable ministry. My desire is that all of you would come to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus the Messiah!

If there are any here that have sincere questions about the Bible and what it has to say about eternal life, sin and your relationship to God, please feel free to contact me by eMail. It would be most welcomed!

Allow me to leave you with these words of scripture . . .

John: 3: 17-18 - For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already because he hath not believeth in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

I have made a prayerful decision to leave this thread, which I know will not cause anyone here to shed any tears. I know some of you will gloat, but rest assured, you have not driven me away. God has made it crystal clear that no good can come from me remaining.

I am leaving with a heavy heart and a lot of sadness! I have never encountered such darkness, blindness and hardness of heart in 30+ years of ministry. It is interesting that the Bible speaks of exactly these things happening in the Last Days before the Lords return.

The Scriptures speak about what happens when men reject and push the knowledge of God from their minds. It say's that God gives them over to a "reprobate mind", not being able to tell the difference between good and evil, with homosexuality being one of it's hallmarks. I have seen many reprobate minds here, and it is very troubling.

I have wasted too much time here and lost my cool when God, the Lord Jesus, the Bible and the Faith have been dragged through the mud and made a mockery by those with dark hearts That needs to stop so that I can get back to profitable ministry. My desire is that all of you would come to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus the Messiah!

If there are any here that have sincere questions about the Bible and what it has to say about eternal life, sin and your relationship to God, please feel free to contact me by eMail. It would be most welcomed!

Allow me to leave you with these words of scripture . . .

John: 3: 17-18 - For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved. He that believeth on Him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already because he hath not believeth in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Cusano, please don't leave on this note for it only tempts me to say, whatever........:)

(You might wish to reread and amend your farewell address, eh.)

I am a Christian and have a personal relationship with God. Just because we disagree does not make me evil or wrong, nor does it make you Godly or right. It simply means we disagree. Please don't presume that I am not Christian because we disagree: As a minister, you are wiser than that, I know.

Its funny when ppl leave threads because they are losing a debate. Why is it that this person thinks that not agreeing with your president is somehow the same as no believing in God? I think this person has a reprobate mind and can't tell the differance between the president and God. Too bad he won't be reading this thread anymore to see what I think about him..

Clinton was advised on several occasions exactly where Bib Laden was, and elacted not to take him out because he was afraid of offending come people or just didn't have the guts. This has been reported numerous times and is common knowledge!

And, no we have not seen any suicide bombers in our malls or dirty bombs in our cities, and you have Bush to thank for that.

Ron, in the 10 commandents in my Bible it very plainly says "Thou shalt not lie"

If, as you say, you are a Christian, how can you justify lying about Bill Clinton?

Just curious

Ron, in the 10 commandents in my Bible it very plainly says "Thou shalt not lie"

If, as you say, you are a Christian, how can you justify lying about Bill Clinton?

Just curious

A more important question might be that: "As one who wants the 10 commandments to be the basis for our national laws, how can one respect and support a president who lies about life and death issues like BuSh does?"

KariK: It seems that Ron is not the only guy who can't tell the difference between the president and God. Sometimes I think the president is confused about that too.

People repeatedly, not just Ron, have stated that we're all a bunch of unpatriotic Americans who are dividing this country because we don't bow down to Bush because he's our president. Respect they yell, respect the president, whether you agree with him or not!

I wish I had been around at this site way back when Clinton was in office. I wonder if those same people demanded respect for Clinton because he was our president. Did they really respect him and not criticize him when he was our president? Because they sure are dissing him now, every chance they get. And I'm like Green (I think it was) who said that Getting a Blow Job and lying about it is a lot less horrendous than taking us into war and lying about it.

Clinton got a lot of flack while he was in office. He wanted to increase powers to fight terrorism, like getting more wiretapping power, and the Reps drug their feet, and accused him of simply wanting to divert attention from Lewinsky. All that "wag the dog" stuff, remember that?

Yeah, they respected the president so much that they fought to be able to try him for sexual harrasment while he was a sitting president.

Clinton was called names from the floor of the House of Representatives including one congressman who held up a sign (I forgot what it sad).

At forums that I was at during that time period, people were accusing Clinton of 56, then 58 murders and calling him "slick Wille". Many of these same people today call me unamerican for writing BuSh.

If Hillary becomes president, the name calling will start all over again.

Clinton was called names from the floor of the House of Representatives including one congressman who held up a sign (I forgot what it sad).

At forums that I was at during that time period, people were accusing Clinton of 56, then 58 murders and calling him "slick Wille". Many of these same people today call me unamerican for writing BuSh.

If Hillary becomes president, the name calling will start all over again.

I'll be very interested to see what some of those "the president deserves respect because they are the pres" people will be saying when there is a Dem in office, esp. Hillary...

The PRes just finished his latest speech. I thought lately he had been giving better speeches. This one was old vintage Bush. Condescending.... The American people who don't agree with me are just stoooopid. He just can't sell it.