Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

Jodie, I envy your youth. I have grand-children older than you.

I was a staunch Republican when I was your age and would have fought in Vietnam had football injuries not caused me to fail my enlistment physical.

Some day, when you are my age and talking to your computer (typing will be so passe by then), I hope you can remember your youth with a little laughter, some pride and some humility. I do.

Oh, how wrong I was way back then in 1964.:faint:

TommyO: You crack me up. Further study shows that heavy users of LSD and 'shrooms cause people to lean to the left~ those who snort lemonade and prunes become right wingers. That was a good study I just conducted...all in my head. LOL

Jodie, I envy your youth. I have grand-children older than you.

I was a staunch Republican when I was your age and would have fought in Vietnam had football injuries not caused me to fail my enlistment physical.

Some day, when you are my age and talking to your computer (typing will be so passe by then), I hope you can remember your youth with a little laughter, some pride and some humility. I do.

Oh, how wrong I was way back then in 1964.:faint:

Im sorry, since it was written word it was hard to get its intension....if you know what I mean?

Btw Im not trying to convert anyone, I debate all the time, sometimes I have to defend the side I hate, that makes one see the other side of the subject........

Carlene and to whom it may concern,

I think we should all stop living in the past and be very concerned about the future. Viet Nam was 35 years ago and so was some of the other past history you mentioned. I live in the present as much as I can. Doesn't it worry you guys just a little about what "they" (those people that hate us so much) will try to do to get to America? Do you ever wonder what "they" might be planning? No, seriously! Four airplanes, 3000 people dead! That was easy. Tell me you worry just a tad!

To paraphrase "those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it"

To paraphrase "those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it"

Is that why I keep saying "Vietnam" when I am discussing "Iraq"?:faint:

He SUCKS to the HIGHEST level of SUCKING, I have never seen a president that talks or acts like him. He is too quick to get angry and it results in the killing of our sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, grandchildren. I guess they thought he would do what his dad didnt

I cant wait until he leaves the office

His wife looks like a thunder cat reject!!!

You know whats really weird.. None of the commercials i've seen or any of the people that talk about losing people in Iraq always Say Sons, Daughters, Mothers, Fathers.. Never once have i heard Brothers and Sisters.. I have a Brother and a Brother in-law that are both in the Army.. My brother is about to do his second tour, and my brother in-law just got back from his first. Whenever i see those commercials im like "Hello? Aren't you forgetting some people?"

I dunno, just something i see all the time. I have a real distaste for Bush.. Its partly why i chose Kerry.

I just watched yesterday's "60 Minutes" on tape.

BuSh actually believes he is not stubborn, but open minded.

A captain of a ship can be relieved of duty if the ship's doctor certifies the captain as mentally imbalanced. Does that apply to the President?:rolleyes:

You know whats really weird.. None of the commercials i've seen or any of the people that talk about losing people in Iraq always Say Sons, Daughters, Mothers, Fathers.. Never once have i heard Brothers and Sisters.. I have a Brother and a Brother in-law that are both in the Army.. My brother is about to do his second tour, and my brother in-law just got back from his first. Whenever i see those commercials im like "Hello? Aren't you forgetting some people?"
My prayers go out to you for the safe return of your loved ones and to all of those in this horrible situation.
I have a real distaste for Bush.. Its partly why i chose Kerry.
Just about anyone except Satan would have been a better choice and I even wonder about Satan sometimes.:help:

I liked Kerry's wife. I thought that she would have made an interesting first lady. She would have brought some style and wit into the White House.

What's a thunder cat reject?

Kerry's wife would have definitely brought some humor to the table and probably some interesting points of view. She isn't bound and gagged by the need to make more money or get more power. I honestly believed that Kerry wanted to make the world a safer and more compassionate place. His politics are so well-defined, it makes him an easy target for the neo-cons.

I personally, didnt like Kerry very much.....his politics seemed a little fishy, and as for his wife, he hardly let her out of the house (as I can remember) I dont remember her making any statements or helping promote her husband other than paying for his campaign with ketchup money that is.....Kerry just seemed to want to play too dirty and sneaky, I dont like that, perfection is the first sign that something is wrong.....when someone looks like a savior to his followers, something has to be wrong

I personally, didnt like Kerry very much.....his politics seemed a little fishy, and as for his wife, he hardly let her out of the house (as I can remember) I dont remember her making any statements or helping promote her husband other than paying for his campaign with ketchup money that is.....Kerry just seemed to want to play too dirty and sneaky, I dont like that, perfection is the first sign that something is wrong.....when someone looks like a savior to his followers, something has to be wrong

Sometimes you just can't win. Weren't Nancy Regan and Hillary Clinton both critized for being too involved?

Jodie you are a hoot! I know you're just pulling my chain with those comments. You surely can't be serious. I know, I know... I am serious and don't call me Shirley. Yuk, yuk.

Btw, lisah25: Nancy Reagan was criticized tremendously for spending tons of money on redecorating, buying china, crystal, etc., just about the minute she moved into the White House.

Hillary caught H-E double L for trying to find a way to improve the lousy health care system we have and our lousy, filthy, stinking rich medical insurance industry, the same one that has us by the nads today.