Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

I never said this had anything to do with Bush, did I??

Proof BuSh is not the worst President in US History?

1: Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2: The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3: Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4: He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5: Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6: Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7: I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8: Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9: Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10: Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11: Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12: Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Explanation Please!!

Of course, our country was not at war after being attacked on our homeland, which gave Billy Boy plenty of free time to disgrace the office of the presidency and get himself impeached. Other than that, he was just peachy keen! We won't even talk about how he let Bin Laden escape several times. Yeah, he was a true presidential child! :)

And your proof of how he let Bin Laden escape several times?

All I know is, that since 911 we have not seen any more terrorists flying planes into our buildings, sucide bombers in out malls, dirty bombs in our cites

I must have missed something. When did we have suicide bombers in our malls and dirty bomb go off in our cities?

Clinton was advised on several occasions exactly where Bib Laden was, and elacted not to take him out because he was afraid of offending come people or just didn't have the guts. This has been reported numerous times and is common knowledge!

And, no we have not seen any suicide bombers in our malls or dirty bombs in our cities, and you have Bush to thank for that.

And your proof of how he let Bin Laden escape several times?

Clinton was advised on several occasions exactly where Bib Laden was, and elacted not to take him out because he was afraid of offending come people or just didn't have the guts. This has been reported numerous times and is common knowledge!

Got any details? I know there was one time it was discussed. And the conclusion was that at that time, there wasn't enough evidence to legally do anything.

And, no we have not seen any suicide bombers in our malls or dirty bombs in our cities, and you have Bush to thank for that.

Why thank Bush? From what I know, we have never seen those things, so why does Bush get credit for it? If Clinton was as bad on terrorism as you claim, wouldn't those things have happened under his watch?

If going to war in Afganistan and Iraq has kept us from being bombed, thenyou might also believe that if we had gone to war with them earlier, we could have avoided 9-11. Would you backtrack for me and show me how the war in Iraq and Afganistan would have stopped the 9-11 gang? I'm not being frivolous...I want to understand.

I thought that Clinton/Bin Laden thing was listed in one of those myths and legends sites as being fake info..... I'll go look for it.

Even if Clinton negected to take out Bin Laden, what excuse do you have for Bush allowing others to handle the removal of Bin Laden out of his hiding hole when we found him in Afghanistan?

I've seen that link, and really like it. From it:

"

. . . the federal budget on anti-terror activities tripled during Clinton's watch, to about $6.7 billion. After the effort to kill bin Laden with missiles in August 1998 failed — he had apparently left a training camp in Afghanistan a few hours earlier — recent news reports have detailed numerous other instances, as late as December 2000, when Clinton was on the verge of unleashing the military again. In each case, the White House chose not to act because of uncertainty that intelligence was good enough to find bin Laden, and concern that a failed attack would only enhance his stature in the Arab world."

And Clinton got a BUNCH of static from the Reps when he wanted to do things like increase wiretapping powers...

You are twisting what I said to make a point that does not exist. I never said that going to war in Iraq or Afganistan would have prevented 911. What I am saying is the the war on terror, which also includes all of our efforts at homeland defence both here and abroad, which is taking place under Bush's watch, has kept further attacks from our shores.

If going to war in Afganistan and Iraq has kept us from being bombed, thenyou might also believe that if we had gone to war with them earlier, we could have avoided 9-11. Would you backtrack for me and show me how the war in Iraq and Afganistan would have stopped the 9-11 gang? I'm not being frivolous...I want to understand.