Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

stacyrtl: Yeah, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

By the way, congratulations on getting your surgery scheduled. You'll enjoy this website and it can help you a lot.

Is that a picture of you?? Man, you need some plastic surgery. That is sarcasm. You are one gorgeous babe!

Sorry I still don't understand how it is relevant in this discussion, how many homicides there are in NYC (or other non-war locales) to the deaths in war zones. I can't help it if I'm thick headed, but I would appreciate some enlightenment here. I just don't seem to be able to read between your lines.

stacyrtl: Yeah, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

By the way, congratulations on getting your surgery scheduled. You'll enjoy this website and it can help you a lot.

Is that a picture of you?? Man, you need some plastic surgery. That is sarcasm. You are one gorgeous babe!

Thank you!

Unfortunately, no that is not a picture of me. I wish it was!

Far out. You can tell I'm a novice at this internet stuff. I don't have a clue what a lot of things mean or stand for. Sometimes they let me out of my cage.

:faint:

Yeah, but we didn't invade NYC. There are 2 outrages in Iraq---one for the deaths and the other for the war. In NYC, it's more purely a for whom the bell tolls reaction. Of course, if we had the Iraq money to put into stopping USA murders, we could probably go a pretty long way......

Well here's an interesting note for this morning. According to the BBC, India grew faster in the last year than China, and the NY Stock Exchange just bought heavily into India's stock exchange. While I'd like to be happy for India, I can't help being sad for us as a declining super power. If some of the money to be made here is in investing elsewhere, I'm game, but I wish it weren't so..... We've lost alot of standing in the world.

Jack, I find it interesting that you feel the need to point out that guns are not the issue, that may be a topic for another thread. Mind you I wouldn't want to offend the NRA, I'm trying to avoid the"From my cold hands" insanity stuff.

Oh well I was sent an email with these Bush bumper stickers, I thought some of you would find amusing

BUSH BUMPER STICKERS

• That's OK I Wasn't Using My Civil Liberties Anyway
  • Let's Fix Democracy in This Country First
  • If You Want a Nation Ruled By Religion, Move to Iran
  • Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
  • If You Can Read This, You're Not Our President
  • Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?
  • George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight
  • Impeachment: It's Not Just for Blowjobs Anymore
  • America: One Nation, Under Surveillance
  • They Call Him "W" So He Can Spell It
  • Whose God Do You Kill For?
  • Cheney/Satan '08
  • Jail to the Chief
  • No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade Iraq?
  • Bush: God's Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full of Crap
  • We Need a President Who's Fluent In At Least One Language
  • We're Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them
  • Is It Vietnam Yet?
  • Where Are We Going? And Why Are We in This Hand-basket?
  • You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.

Holy freeholies, TommyO: I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time! The bumper stickers are GREAT! If you aren't laughing, you're crying!

I like the bumper stickers. Thanks for posting them.

Let's all vote for our favorite.....mine is:

Impeachment: It's Not Just for Blowjobs Anymore

Aw, I can't just pick one. There are too many hilarious and appropriate ones in there. OMG, Jail to the Chief...Bush, like a rock, only dumber, George Bush, creating the terrorists our kids will have to fight, No, seriously, why did we invade Iraq?, We need a President fluent in at least one language, If you want a nation ruled by religion, move to Iran, and last but certainly not least...That's ok I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway. The others are good too though, including Impeachment, it's not just for blow jobs anymore. Aw I just gotta mention, Cheney/Satan '08. By the way, where ARE we going, and why are we in this handbasket?

Did you see Bush's speech last night? Although I don't agree with him, and at times my blood boiled, I thought it was the best speech he's done. The delivery was better and it was beautifully worded. (In all fairness I did fall asleep before the end, but I saw 2/3 of it and I think he's been practicing....)