Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

George Bush: Worst American president in history

I agree 100 percent. I could have swore this was a lapband forum. Oh well. Before Bush my husband and I had to live on 60,000 a year and with two kids. Since Republican's have had office our income has doubled and stayed that way. So, no, I wouldn't vote Democratic even if the cows came home. So bash away bash away all you like. I'm Republican and proud of it. End of story as far as I'm concerned.

I agree 100 percent. I could have swore this was a lapband forum. Oh well. Before Bush my husband and I had to live on 60,000 a year and with two kids. Since Republican's have had office our income has doubled and stayed that way. So, no, I wouldn't vote Democratic even if the cows came home. So bash away bash away all you like. I'm Republican and proud of it. End of story as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, times where much better when Clinton was getting BJ's in our White House and if his wife get's in the White house...times will be just dandy!!!:)

Yes, it's true.[/quote

I am trying to figure out who our president has to do with LAP BANDS?

OH WELL.

This is the Rants and Raves forum, and the name of the thread is "George Bush: Worst American president ever".

The Rants and Raves section is for other-than-Lap Band discussion.

Since Republican's have had office our income has doubled and stayed that way.

And you credit George Bush and/or the Republican Party for this? By that logic, everyone's income should have doubled and mine hasn't.

But it is ok to have presidents that get blow jobs in office? I lost 2 firemen due to the lack of CLINTON'S WORK IN THE WHITE HOUSE OR IS IT not the lack of work. And as far as income, my family as well is doing much better financially due to REPUBLICAN'S IN THE HOUSE.

NOW BACK TO LAP BAND INFORMATION...

Well, everyone is entitled to they're opinion.

Yes, but everyone is NOT entitled to make up their own facts.

I suggest everyone watching the World Trade Center or United 93 and think well, we all wanted to do something that day, put up our flags and said we'll get you saddum

Uh...surely you meant Osama. right? You DO know that Saddam Hussein had NOTHING--zero, zip, zilch--to do with 9/11. Even Dubya now admits knowing that.

and now lots of soldiers are losing they're lifes and it's so easy to say, It's that damn President. Well, I admire him for standing up and not hiding like Clinton did.
Clinton was hiding from...??
If they did it on 9/11 and you just say oh well, hopefully they won't do it again, that's just plain wrong. Our budget is better than it's been since Carter. He got us in a real jam financially and now we're in great shape compared to then, let's just see where we're at in 8 more years after the democrats have had a hold of things, I promise you, it won't be good. I guess when abortion is finally the only way to go, and gays and lesbians and the go and legally in everystate the go then we'll be where the democrats wanted us to be. Just mho and we're all entitled to that.

Our national debt--which mens the tax burden we are passing on to your children and grandchildren--has never been anywhere near this huge.

I'm sure this means something to you... "I guess when abortion is finally the only way to go, and gays and lesbians and the go and legally in everystate the go then we'll be where the democrats wanted us to be." but I'm having trouble following what gays and lesbians and abortion have to do with each other...or with most of us for that matter.

But it is ok to have presidents that get blow jobs in office?

If those walls could talk! Do you REALLY think that was a FIRST?

...And as far as income, my family as well is doing much better financially due to REPUBLICAN'S IN THE HOUSE...

We always do better financially when Republicans run the place...but what's right and what's wrong can seldom be measured in dollars. I don't feel good about a few extra bucks in the bank knowing how many more families are living on the street...and how few families that USED TO HAVE medical insurance do not now have it...and how many working people cannot afford to send their kids to PUBLIC community college. Nah...I'd rather share a few bucks and l have less poverty in my midst.

I certainly glad that some bandsters are in touch with reality. I think George W. Bush is one of the worst, if not the worst president, we've every had. He has moved this country closer to fascism, i.e., a police state, than anyone in recent memory including war presidents like Lincoln and Roosevelt. In WWI the country moved toward fascism under Wilson or Coolidge who are both considered two of the worst presidents we've ever had. I hope that we can reverse the damage done to our civil liberties by this president. But that will take years. One thing that we have seen is that neo-conservatives just don't have a decent political philosophy.

I don't want to be the major empire in the world. It's too expensive, and my taxes are high enough already. I am doing better financially that I was a few years ago because I have seniority and have worked up to some decent money. But if I were just starting out, I suspect I wouldn't be so relaxed about money. I started out in Reagan's trickle down economics and nothing trickled to me except inflation. I want to retire but I can't afford it. One has to start saving in one's 20s to be able to afford retirement now. And the government has squandered the social security trust fund. That trust fund consists of a bunch of IOUs from the federal government. Even I can handle money better than that. I read that each person in the U.S. owes around $8,000 just to make up the deficit. That includes babies. When Clinton left office, we didn't have such a big deficit, but wars are expensive so we're spending trillions in Iraq. I don't think I've gotten my money's worth.:heh:

I don't feel good about a few extra bucks in the bank knowing how many more families are living on the street...and how few families that USED TO HAVE medical insurance do not now have it...and how many working people cannot afford to send their kids to PUBLIC community college. Nah...I'd rather share a few bucks and l have less poverty in my midst.

I'm confused. Why do you need the government to be generous with your money? If you have a few extra bucks and you'd rather share it to have less poverty in your midst, why don't you just do so? Sponsor a poor family, pay the medical insurance payments for someone who can't; there are numerous possibilites. Plus, without having the money siphoned through a bureaucracy, more will go to the poor if you just give it directly.

NOW BACK TO LAP BAND INFORMATION...

Again, THIS IS THE RANTS AND RAVES FORUM, where NON-LAP BAND TOPICS ARE WELCOME. The name of this thread happens to be "George Bush: Worst American President Ever".

It is inappropriate to scold members for posting on-topic messages, ie: anything to do with George Bush or his presidency.

I think GW Bush is a fine president, a man of integrity. I don't know why somebody had to go and start something political but since everyone has chimed in so will I.

GO BUSH!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

But it is ok to have presidents that get blow jobs in office?

I was paying half the price for gasoline that I am now. The country was not at war. The federal budget actually contained a SURPLUS. Let's see......yep, it's fine with me if the president spends his lunch hour getting laid. After all, he wouldn't be the only one in Washington doing it. AND at least Monica wasn't underage.

I lost 2 firemen due to the lack of CLINTON'S WORK IN THE WHITE HOUSE OR IS IT not the lack of work.

You'll have to explain that one to me. There is way too little information to make any sense out of that statement whatsoever.

I think GW Bush is a fine president, a man of integrity. I don't know why somebody had to go and start something political but since everyone has chimed in so will I.

Someone started "something political" because they passionately disagree with your assessment of George Bush. It's allowed. Really, it is.

Lap-Band Talk Rants and Raves

Gripe, complain, moan, fight, rant and rave. Enter at your own risk!

The above was cut and pasted from the Forums list. Just so we are clear on this....

THIS IS THE RANTS AND RAVES FORUM. Discussion is allowed here on ANY topic whatsoever. That means politics, religion, social justice, welfare, race, sex (gay or straight), matrimony, morality, quantum physics, or any other damn thing we can think of. We are NOT being rude, insensitive, or offensive by posting about these things. This Forum was made for this purpose. If you do not wish to participate in the discussion, DO NOT CLICK ON THE THREAD. But don't criticize us for talking about something besides WLS.

Thank you....and have a nice day. :)

Does the President of the US getting blow jobs in office effect us? NO, not really. It shows he is a human like every other man has urges. He made the wrong choice.

Much different than making a wrong choice that sends many soilders to death in a war he later says "was a mistake". Ooppps, my bad killed thousands of people....yeah nice presidental mistake there.

Bill's infidelity is not my mistake to live with, it is his wife's. He isn't the only one, he is the only one who got caught. JFK is still to the this day regarded as a great president, and a great cheater on Jackie O.