Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Stage 3 soft foods

I feel like alot of what I been eating has caused discomfort or heart burn , can someone give me some starter foods to move first to because I'm back to only yogurt and broth right now 2 1/2 weeks out :/

oatmeal made with milk was a good choice for me and got some Protein too. tuna salad made with extra mayo was also a good option.

Probably not. : ) just eat till you feel comfy but not stuffed. Eat slow

Aaron, oatmeal is great!! Go get some packets of plain oatmeal and then add some chocolate Protein for taste!!! Gives you a lot of Protein with a good amount of Fiber with the oatmeal!! Don't be upset if you can't eat the whole thing... I am a month out and I can only have like 6 bites of it!!! Lol

Other things I like to eat in this stage are cocktail shrimp, scallops, tuna, chicken salad, chili...

When were you sleeved?

It gets better with time, so don't worry. I'm 6 weeks and still struggle. I can't seem to eat enough, calorie wise.

Are you tracking your calories?

Aaron' date=' oatmeal is great!! Go get some packets of plain oatmeal and then add some chocolate Protein for taste!!! Gives you a lot of Protein with a good amount of Fiber with the oatmeal!! Don't be upset if you can't eat the whole thing... I am a month out and I can only have like 6 bites of it!!! Lol

Other things I like to eat in this stage are cocktail shrimp, scallops, tuna, chicken salad, chili...[/quote']

Thank you ! Is egg whites better then just regular eggs ? Can you gimme like a sample of what your meal plan is looking like ? I feel like I live off Protein powder and yogurt right now

When were you sleeved?

It gets better with time' date=' so don't worry. I'm 6 weeks and still struggle. I can't seem to eat enough, calorie wise.

Are you tracking your calories?[/quote']

2 1/2 weeks 12/26

I think I'm getting around 600 maybe plenty of Water

You're doing pretty good. Just introduce new foods one by one in case you have a reaction.

My schedule was like this...2 weeks liquid, 2 weeks puree, 2 weeks soft and then more regular foods, but I am still not eating just anything I want. My nut is keeping me off cereals, oatmeal, fruits and starchy, fibrous other veggies. I'm sticking with it because it has worked for be so far and the major goal of this situation it to eat healthy post op. (I am at 7 weeks) I am at 800 calories, 80-100g Protein, 40g carbs.

I typically have 1 RTD shake a day

Fish works well.

I eat cottage cheese, humus and pimento cheese.< /p>

grilled chicken chopped really well.

I avoid anything in a can (chicken, tuna, salmon), all breads (don't care if I ever eat it again)

can not managed to get eggs to settle down, but can make egg salad and it is fine.

Thank you ! Is egg whites better then just regular eggs ? Can you gimme like a sample of what your meal plan is looking like ? I feel like I live off Protein powder and yogurt right now

I wake up have Vitamins, Water and Protein shake . Get into work about and hour later, get all my stuff situated And make my oatmeal with Protein Powder. Keep drinking water... Have lunch early and then have another shake a little later (well half) then i have dinner a little later.

Right now you should try and eat the whole egg... It has more protein! Boiled egg is great... But since its so dry I add a little mayo!

I can't really have any "real" meats in this stage... Through trial and error I have found it doesn't sit well... Light seafood stuff works best, eggs and a few other things I can do.

My schedule was like this...2 weeks liquid' date=' 2 weeks puree, 2 weeks soft and then more regular foods, but I am still not eating just anything I want. My nut is keeping me off cereals, oatmeal, fruits and starchy, fibrous other veggies. I'm sticking with it because it has worked for be so far and the major goal of this situation it to eat healthy post op. (I am at 7 weeks) I am at 800 calories, 80-100g Protein, 40g carbs.

I typically have 1 RTD shake a day

Fish works well.

I eat cottage cheese, humus and pimento cheese.< /p>

grilled chicken chopped really well.

I avoid anything in a can (chicken, tuna, salmon), all breads (don't care if I ever eat it again)

can not managed to get eggs to settle down, but can make egg salad and it is fine.[/quote']

Why are you avoiding stuff in a can... Is there an issue with it or you just don't like the taste???