Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

DELICIOUS protein shake!

So i am incredibly sick of the same ol' Protein Shakes. today i decided that at least 2 times a week i would "invent" or find a new concoction to try. tonight i made up "Unchunky Monkey Smoothie". Can't believe how good it is.

here's the recipe:

8 oz skim milk (i use lactose free)

1 packet No Sugar Added chocolate Carnation Instant Breakfast

1 TBS creamy Peanut Butter

1/4 cup sliced banana

1/2 scoop powders? utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury unflavored Protein powder

i put it all in a blender and blend away. i also added about 1/2 c crushed ice to make it nice and cold. i am looking to get some of the PB2 powder to help cut back on the calories but right now for me i can use the extra calories. i have only been able to get 350-400 in so the extra from the pb are helpful at this point. according to my loseit.com app this recipe has 359 calories and 27.6 grams protein. hope someone else can enjoy it too. next time i plan to add the full scoop of Unjury and have this to sip on for the day in between meals.adding the full scoop would give it another 10-11 grams protein.

i recently bought some orange/tangerine flavored MIO at big lots....i squirted it in a vanilla shake and it tasted like an orange creamcicle !!!!! im not a big fan of orange creamcicles but it tasted pretty good !!!!I'm sure you could probly use orange Jello as well!!!! :)

i recently bought some orange/tangerine flavored MIO at big lots....i squirted it in a vanilla shake and it tasted like an orange creamcicle !!!!! im not a big fan of orange creamcicles but it tasted pretty good !!!!I'm sure you could probly use orange Jello as well!!!! :)

yummy! i'm not a big creamsicle fan either but you get to a certain point with the shakes that anything new is better than just the taste out of the can!

Sound yummmmyyy. Love the name!

@Lisa'slosinit~ How many squirts of Mio did you use? I have a bunch of different flavor Mio's so I think i'm going to be trying this :}

Sound yummmmyyy. Love the name!

I love (or did love ben and Jerry's ice cream so I was trying to come up with something similar. Doesn't taste like chunky monkey but when my husband tried a sip he thought it tasted like the bottom of a banana split. Had a strong chocolate covered banana taste with a hint of Peanut Butter

Made this last night & it was HEAVEN!

Peanut Brittle Protein shake

1 1/2 C milk + cold Water

1 serving vanilla Protein powder

1 1/2 T dry sugarfree butterscotch pudding mix

1 T peanutbutter

I threw in a few icecubes & blended away in my NutriBullet. You can't even taste the funk of the protein powder! It is yum!

I do not have PB2 yet- but will lighten this up when I get some. I also am going to play with adding a cup of greek yogurt and freeze it. Would be an awesome icecream treat!