Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 weeks Five days out.....Phase 2 Diet Fears

I am 2 weeks out and Just started Phase 2 of Puree soft foods..I am really nervous about eating the next level of Foods. Are there any pointers or suggestions as to how to Get started and feel Comfortable...When I look at foods now I am not really as hungry as I used to be and Sweet foods such as some of the Protein Shots really make me Sick not sure if this will change as I start to eat. Not sure I want it to but I have a lot of the Protein shots and they are Kind of Pricey so I would like to start drinking them. Does adding the regular foods back into the Diet help this Dislike of Sweet flavors?

Thank you

My SD was Dec 14 and I rarely eat much other than Protein Shakes and my Water. Most of the time I'm not in the mood for food so I just do the shake. When I do have an appetite it's when I'm around others eating things I can't have. The smell is a tease but I don't have a problem not eating. Contining shakes is fine as long as we get the nutrients we need

I have sipped Soups and have found that toddler food is really good and makes two servings.

You've lost 30lbs post surgery? I'm in a stall right now, but I'm patient as long as things get moving before summer :-)

Changing tastebuds are a very common side effect of VSG. You may or may not regain a taste for sweets- many people do not. If sweets were a big part of your previous diet and contributed to weight gain, then I'd call it a victory. It will probably take months to feel "normal", but its all relative as your eating patterns are now permanently changed.

You've lost 30lbs post surgery?

Oops ... Sorry misread your profile. Looks like we're pretty much the same on everything. Hopefully you don't get the 3week stall like me. UGH!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches