Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Losing breast weight

LOL like 2 days. Seriously. By day 4 my bra no longer fit me correctly. Im down 22 lbs since surgery on 12/24 and my cup size has gone from DD to barely D.

Uh, I'm preop and they look like little deflated baloons already I've never had nice full breasts, I have pretty much accepted that I will get them medically lifted and stuffed at some point in the future.

I was sleeved 12/18 and have had no change yet. I hope to lose some!

I'm down over 50lbs and have had very little change in my cup size in 13 weeks. I'm sure I'll see a difference happen during the next 50 lbs.

I've lost 122 lbs and went from a 44DDD to a 38G so they aren't as big on the sides but I've kept most of them.

Not long at all...since march I went from 42D to 34B but because I'm short and kinda small framed it's ok with me

I'm at goal. Went from a very stuffed 42DD to a very loose 40D. Going shopping for yet smaller bras, expect to get a 38D.

Will add that they don't look too bad for an old gal, but then I did have breast reduction in my very early 30's, so that provided a very long-lasting perkiness. I expected more deflation than occurred, so I am pleasantly surprised.

I'm down 41 lbs (pre surg) and already my boobs are shrinking. After spending over 5 yrs nursing kids, they were far from perky anyway. My hubby says its ok, just buy a smaller bra, roll them up and stuff them in your bra. Nobody will care when u have clothes on. I love how wonderfully supportive he is.... Lol

Im 2 weeks post op have lost 28 lb so far, they have gotten only a little smaller

70lbs ago, I was a 44DDD. I am currently a 40DDD and even bought a 38DD/D. UNREAL. My breasts now look like two deflated balloons...the oblong kind you use to make balloon animals. At one time, I actually thought about getting a breast REDUCTION. Now, I know I will need a boob job. Oh, the irony of it all...

This has to be the funniest and most entertaining thread I have read in a long time. Oh how we describe ourselves and our bodies. Thank you everyone for the full on belly laughs!! Xoxo

I hope I don't lose there at all! Though I'll be happy to be rid of my bra band extenders!!!!!

Oh I am hoping that they are the FIRST thing to shrink and that I go from my current two basket balls to a couple of baseballs! I have been a triple D since I was a teen and if they don't get that small I AM having a breast reduction!! I get so tired of them getting in my way!