Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dr Mehul Trivedi Albany NY

dr lemanski was always yelling about someone..usually a patient while i was there..i have never met anyone like him

i am a little annoyed with dr a. i am 5 weeks out now and i believe i am having stomach acid issues because she changed my acid meds at 10 days post op and did not tell me not to crush them...i left the hospital thinking i had to crush my needs for an indefinate period of time..only when i called the office complaining of acid did we figure out what i was doing wrong.....wish z she would have told me to take them whole...

I thought Dr.Lemanski was ok - he did yell a bit at staff while I was there. He actually made me laugh- I can see why some people don't care for him.

I am on my fitness pal too....what's your user name I will add u! I will have o find the body log one sounds better than the paper and camera method I have been using. For he reflux meds I was old to break them open and mix with something and to crush the tablets until about 3 mo post op. have any of u been to a post op support group yet?

I am also with Dr Trivedi. I'm in Rensselaer. I've had some delays (see below), but I've been in contact with Dr. Trivedi regularly and I agree he's awesome. I have not yet had to deal with the lady who replaced Dawn. Dawn and Nate were very nice and helpful. I agree that Dr. Lemansky is an acquired taste! When I saw him, he had a student with him, so he offered up lots more small talk and information, probably for the student's benefit. At one appointment, I was in the waiting room and he came out from a side door, to feed the fish in his gorgeous aquarium. He was practically singing, "Good morning, babies! Daddy;s coming to feed you!" It was pretty loud for a medical office and I had to giggle.

Lol...dr l feeding the fish and singing...now that's funny! are we supposed see dr lemanski op?

Lol...dr l feeding the fish and singing...now that's funny! are we supposed see dr lemanski op?

Sometimes - depends on your nutrition needs. He's certainly a character. People either love him or hate him! He's an excellent doctor, either way.

I had to see Lemanski pre-op for insurance approval. I actually kind of liked him :)

Dr. Trivedi said that the rest of my clearances should still be valid, but I will most likely have to see Dr. Lemansky again before we submit to insurance this summer.

Do any of you know if we have to use the pulmonologist the office chooses for us? They just told me today that my appointment isn't until May 24th!

The same thing happened to me! When I asked if I could somewhere else the office said no. Then when I got to the appt I still had to schedule a sleep study then wait another 2 weeks for the sleep study to be read by the dr and because I had sleep apnea I had to go back for another sleep study and then wear my machine for 2 weeks before they would clear me for surgery!!! My suggestion is to call the office and get on a cancelation list.... I was able to get in 3 weeks earlier than my original appt!

My pulmonary appt and two sleep studies took longer than anything else. Very frustrating.

the sleep study put me behind schedule too!!! every other appointment done and book that last....i up putting my for 6 months because it was to o but to be laid up in my shop...why beck don't book that first? by time so the first appointments would be time for sleep study

I've scheduled my updated clearance with Dr. Lemanski for April 12. I sort of look forward to seeing him again and hope he sings to his fish again. My breast reconstruction will come first, then my sleeve. I hope I don't need any additional repeat-clearances. I am hoping for a June sleeve date!