Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

When I drop my weight, I'm going to try (insert answer)!

CROSSFIT! I have done it in the past but I'm sorry, I know they say its scale-able but if you are heavier than about 230 pounds you are going to hurt yourself and/or your joints. My plan is to power down to as light as I can get as fast as I can (ideally about 200) pounds then start crossfit ASAP to take me the rest of the way.

Ohhhh... I was thinking of this subject today at the gym...

kimi

Oooops hit the send button too quickly! Ha! As I was saying, I was thinking about this subject while I was at the gym today. I wanna learn to snow board! I wanna run a marathon... And I wanna put on a private burlesque dance for my husband once a month!!! Ha! Ohhhh man!!!

kimi

I want to take a 'sexy' dance class.

I want to learn how to run, then run a marathon.

I want to take 'hot yoga' and have more control of my body.

I want to shop until I drop in trendy regular clothing and lingerie shops!

I want to travel and be able to take in all the excursions without worrying about being too large to fit in seats/zip lines/kayaks etc.

I can't wait to run and play with my kids and not get tired after 5 minutes!!! <3

I want to go out and see people again.Missed my reunion too. I want to start race walking again and do a marathon. I want to want to have sex! I want to wear my heels again and swim. I want to do things with my grand babies that I never could. I just got off 18 mo of chemo two years ago and my granddaughters other grandma was on chemo at the same time. I remember my granddaughter age 6 telling someone " both my grandmas are sick and can't do anything" that broke my heart. She although age 6 has supported me emotionally through everything drawing me pictures to put next to my bed saying " grandma this picture will really make you feel better" I will be so happy to be a real grandma to her. She can't remember when I wasn't sick and overweight. I want to do everything with her!

I wish you all lived closer to me. I love finding cute/flattering clothes. None of my friends have such enthusiasm for it!!! Wouldn't it be just a hoot for the formerly plus; newly skinny jeans wearing crew to go hit the stores together! Lookout....hot babes in a pack!! :)

Talk to me about cross fit... I need to get those last 10# off. I keep getting slimmer looking (woo hoo) but the scale hasn't moved since Christmas! I do spinning, other stuff at the gym and just started julian michaels ripped in 30 days DVD.

Take my 9 yr old to Six Flags this summer! Can't wait!

I would love to be able to wear a bikini one day....never have in my life!! I just hope I dont have tons of extra skin everywhere..

I would love to be able to wear a bikini one day....never have in my life!! I just hope I dont have tons of extra skin everywhere..

Hmm, do you think my cellulite will magically disappear with the weight? I'd love to wear a bikini, too! LOL