Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm a 12/19 sleever still on clears. (my doc does 2 weeks clears, 2 weeks moist and mushy, and then 2 weeks on soft solids).

My favorite is the beef bouillon, but I'm also surprisingly enjoying the blue gatorade and edy's sugar free fruit pops.

But my focus is on Wednesday when I can change to moist and mushy!!!

Be strong, protect your healing belly and keep your eye on the finish line! The boring choices won't last forever!

I'm a 12/24 sleever! I'm doing ok although I'm feeling a little dehydrated as I have been having a hard time getting all liquid in. Actually I haven't been able to get much in at all compared to what they say I should be having. I was told to have 3 6oz "meals" and 2 4oz "snacks" per day with 16 oz of Water in between each. At most I have been able to do 3 4oz meals and 16oz of Water in a day. When I try to do more than that I get sick and spit stuff back up. I'm assuming I still have some swelling, and I also had a hiatal hernia repaired at the same time. I've been trying to sip G2 today in the hope that I can hydrate myself a little better.

I will say I'm happy with the 15lbs lost so far!!!

I was sleeved on 12/24 also.

I don't want to brag but I've had zero issues and zero complications. No pain or reflux issues. I am healing nicely.

I have progressed to pureed Soups on Friday and I went further to a full puree today.

The only issue I thought I had was that I had a really big sleeve. (i had not specified what size) but I had a meatball in the blender with tom sauce and I could not finish it all. I was worried that for I could finish 8 oz of Soup in one hour that there was something wrong with the size of my sleeve but a 4oz meatball was a completely different thing. Yay!

Other than that I have my 12 oz Protein shake once a day, 6 oz of greek yogurt. Usually a 14 -16 oz can of pureed Soup that is higher in Protein and 24 or so oz of Water or iced tea.

I've lost 8lbs from my surgery weight and 20lbs since the start of the liquid diet 2 wks prior to surgery

I have 8 more days like this until my f/u appointment with the surgeon.

At 1.5 wk post op I started thinned mashed potatoes pudding yogurt. I couldn't stand it. By 3 wks was on reg food chewed Alot. Good luck and keep up the good work

I'm a 12/24 sleever! I'm doing ok although I'm feeling a little dehydrated as I have been having a hard time getting all liquid in. Actually I haven't been able to get much in at all compared to what they say I should be having. I was told to have 3 6oz "meals" and 2 4oz "snacks" per day with 16 oz of Water in between each. At most I have been able to do 3 4oz meals and 16oz of Water in a day. When I try to do more than that I get sick and spit stuff back up. I'm assuming I still have some swelling' date=' and I also had a hiatal hernia repaired at the same time. I've been trying to sip G2 today in the hope that I can hydrate myself a little better.

I will say I'm happy with the 15lbs lost so far!!![/quote']

I'm not getting anywhere near the amount of fluids I need per day.. And anything I do drink, comes right back up.. It's so frustrating & disappointing.. I did this to eat healthy & lose weight the healthy way.. Not to starve!!! Or be a bulimic!!!! So frustrated!!!!

Back to me,

Have you tried sugar free popcycle, G2(grape my fav) and good to get electrolytes and such up so you can get some energy going, warm tea (decaf for now) and my staple still today Crystal Light Rasp tea. You really do need to get your Fluid in, and need to move to create energy and to help lungs heal.

You can do this, you have gone through too much, keep your eye on the prize. You will be so happy you did :)and give your life...back to you!

Happy New Year!

I'm not getting anywhere near the amount of fluids I need per day.. And anything I do drink' date=' comes right back up.. It's so frustrating & disappointing.. I did this to eat healthy & lose weight the healthy way.. Not to starve!!! Or be a bulimic!!!! So frustrated!!!![/quote']

I am having the same exact problem expect I was sleeved on Dec 10th. Hope u start feeling well soon.

I am having the same exact problem expect I was sleeved on Dec 10th. Hope u start feeling well soon.

I know we were experiencing the same symptoms.. Are you feeling any better??? Or does it get worse before it gets better????