Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November/Christmas Goal

Thought it would be fun to lump the two together. It total's about 7 weeks. I know everyone has a Christmas goal!! Let's start early, and get on it!!

My Christmas goal is 260, eeek!

Sounds like fun. I'm in.

My Xmas goal is 208! If I get there, maybe I'll be in ONEderland by Valentines Day????!!!

Cloe! You're so ambitious!!

Well.. my Xmas goal was to be in ONEderland by then. I really should stick with that. My next milestone would be 100lbs, and that would be 23-ish pounds from now, and that's way too much for me to try to make by Christmas! I'm no Cloe!

For now, I'm saying 199 is my Christmas Wish! :)

oh...aaallll right, even tho i suck at the challenges. i'm going to be less ambitious this time tho, and go for onederland by xmas. 9 lbs in 9 weeks, jesus mary joseph and the wee donkey help me!

Ya suck at challenges too. I don't think I've ever hit my target goal:cry . It's kinda fun to see the numbers, though. It's a hard time of year to meet challenges, but after Christmas boy, STAND BACK!!!

OK everyone, my goal is more modest but no less important. I hope to be banded by then (Dec. 4 band date but currently waiting for insurance approval:rolleyes , any weight loss is just gravy. :P

Best of luck to all of us,

Terri

Okay guys,

I will give this a try... but I am really crossing my fingers on this one. I would like to be 220 by CHristmas, which would be a 12 pound loss.

Here's hoping!!

Dawn

Banded April 4th, 2006

Montreal

weight.png

weight.png

Well i am in for the November/December challenge. I would like to be at 250 for Christmas YIKES that is a 14.5 lb loss.:omg: Oh well it will give me something to work toward. I am still struggling with the Water intake, so i will make that part of my challenge as well.

Maria:)

I've been monitoring my Christmas goal and I am happy about my progress.

I just wanted to share that with all of you!!! (you are so supportive of me)

Well. Check out my ticker and it will tell the story!!

Dawn

weight.png

Okay.. I can never get the tracker of the goal loss to work... can someone help me and give me the step by step on ticker factory??? - apparently I am challenged!!

So... the upshot is my goal is 12 lbs by Christmas and I am down 5 now!!!

Good going Dawn!!! Umm, good luck with the ticker. I am not good with the computer myself.

Dawn, good job! I'm not sure about the ticker... how come one works and the other doesn't?!

Ok, I'm in too. I missed my October goal by a few pounds so lets see how I do on this one. Second fill is VERY restrictive so lets cross our fingers!

Good luck everyone!!